16.I like him ⚽🐼

"Hello, Guys.

Thank you for voting & comments...

Thank you for adding MGUS into your reading list 🙏

Thank you for supporting me.. 🙏

Love you all 😘😘"

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

We all were sitting in a cafe ... even that Kai and that girl are also here but that kid and what was his name... Jason... not here yet... What took him so long to come in!!! At university how they behave and the way that Jason looking at him... I damn sure there is something in his eyes... Why that Kid has so many people!!?? And then I saw them ... He looks so happy and looking at his smile I feel sad don't know why!!! What is happening to me? Why I am being like this? Why should I even care? And I skip my class!!! Oh, God... What I did!!! I Skip my classes for the first time and for what!!! I came to reality when I saw them stand in front of us...

Jason(to me):" Can you please sit there? I want to sit beside my Kana"

Mew: "Amm... No problem"

My Kana... my Kana...my Kana... I hate it when he calls him that... Is he his property or what!!

Jason:" Hi, Mild... Why are you here?" (In teasing voice)

Mild:" Ohh you know me? that's new... and Why I can't be here... I am here with my Gulfi"

Rose:" Heeeyyy don't call him that"

Mild: "Hey Listen ... he is my bestie so you all better behave otherwise I will take him with me"

Jason:" No you can't he said yes to spend the night with...."

Mew:" With... what?"

Why can't I just shut my mouth?

Jason:" Forget it... So Introduce your self and How you meet with my Kana? "

Sammy:" Hello, I am Sammy and If he is your Kana then I am more then happy to give him to you"

Jason:" I already like you... You seem like his protector"

Sammy:" Yes I am... You understand too well"

Rose:" Bro... Don't do this... he is mine"

Wow!!...one more... How many are going to claim you...

Sammy:" Awww... you are so cute... you three looks so cool"

Rose:" Of course we are... after we all are bro and sis"

They all laughing and that Jason guy keeps looking at him... I mean why? and Why is he not saying anything...

Rose:" So Who are you?" ( to Me and Godt)

Godt introduces himself and now finally my true...

Mew:" I am Mew Suppasit... you can call me Mew"

Kai:" You two seem, seniors! then How come you know them?"

Mew:" I and Godt are going to guide them because they are new here"

Jason:" No need for it... I am here, I will teach and guide my Kana"