Old classmate 🐼⚽

"Hello, guys...😎

How are you all? I hope you all are fine and safe ...👌

Thank you so much for adding MGUS into your reading list, 🙏
Thank you for your votes and comments...🙏
Thank you for your support...🙏

Let's start then...😎

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV) 🐼

I got up and saw my baby is still sleeping... He looks so cute while he is sleeping like a baby... That's not true he looks always cute... I don't want to wake him up so I went outside and saw Godt and Mild were talking about something... Something very serious...

Mew:" Hey Guys "

They were both shocked when he looked at me! Why? Now What happened?!

Mew:" Why both of you looks suspicious!"

Godt:" Nothing buddy... We are just talking about something"

Mew:" So now are you gonna tell me or not?!"

Mild:" It's OK... It's nothing big..."

Mew:" About that... I will decide... Now tell me"

Godt:" OK... So the thing is there is a new transfer student who will be a classmate of Mild and you know whom right?"

Mew:" So?!"

Mild:" Actually I know that guy... And amm he likes to hit on Gulfii in past but your baby is so slow to know that"

Not again!! Ahhhh!

Mew:" Mild, Tell me one thing How many of them that want to be with my baby in past? Because I will go crazy at this rate..."

Mild:" Actually Gulfii was famous in past too due to playing sports so there were so many but they  never dare to approach him because of our gang"

Mew:" Of course Jason and his siblings right? "

Mild:" Ya but one more person... Actually, they all don't know him even Gulfii too because he was so shy to talk with him but whenever he got a chance he tries to hit on him but not so obvious... But behind his back I came to know he was the main reason that no one tries to came near Gulfii... He never said anything to Gulfii and If I remember correctly they only talked two or three times... "

Mew:" So How can you say that he was trying to hit on him!?"

Mild:" Whenever we come to class on Gulfii's table there will be chocolates or drinks or Notes... I thought it was normal because Gulfii was famous as I said but then one day I saw him and I ask him Why is he doing this then he told me and he even thank me because I am taking care of Gulfii... Such a show-off...But he never did something bad...but always act so caring in front of me... I hate him "

Godt:" Cool down buddy... "

Mew:" Ahhhh! I HATE IT... Why are they so many... I barely recover from that Jason and his siblings and now another one comes... Oh, God... But I can't blame my baby... He looks so cute so how can someone resist him "

Godt & Mild:" You are going crazy"

Mew:" Why?  don't you agree that he cute!?"