19.What are we?🐼⚽

"Hello, guys...😇

How are you all? I hope you all are fine and safe... 😇

Thank you for adding MGUS to your reading list 🙏

Thank you for voting and comments 🙏

And lastly thank you for waiting...🙏

So let's start" 💕

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

The next day we all went to the airport... Gulf was so sad and almost we all cry...ya me also... Jason and his siblings are a really great company... At last, they all left...

Gulf was so sad I want to be with him at that time but Mild and Godt stopped me... They suggested me to give him some time alone... So I followed it...

It's been two days since they left... All went back to normal but we didn't meet... We all were busy... He had to do practice and catch up study what he misses... For me, it's also the same... We both didn't contact each other... Don't know why!!!

Right now, I, Godt, and Tum are sitting in the canteen... Talking about random things... Then I saw him and his gang... He saw me but didn't express anything!! Not even a single hi!! Where we are sitting has lots of space but they didn't come!! What is his problem? I am getting frustrated by his ignorance so I decided to take the first step...

Mew:" I will say hi to them... You both carry on"

Godt:" Who?"

Mew:" Them"

He saw my sign and understand

Godt:" OK... Take your time"

Tum is busy on the phone so he didn't notice... Thank God because if he does, I have to answer lots of questions...

I went to his table and sit beside him... Without saying anything ... Mild and Sammy said hi ... But he ... He is not even looking at me 😔 why?

I try to ask Mild by my expression but he also expresses that he had no idea at all... I want to talk with him 'Alone'... But before I say something Sammy pulls Mild's hand and drags him with her... She really understands the situation... Now only me and he left...

Think Mew think...

Mew:" Hey Gulf... "

I can't continue because he looks at me with angry eyes... Wow... Now what I did!!!

I clear my throat and said

Mew:" Why did you ignore me?"

Gulf:" So you can understand the feeling of being ignored by someone"

What!!! Why!!!???

Mew:" What do you mean?"

Gulf:" Are you sure you like me?"

Mew:" What do you mean? Of course "

Gulf:" Oh really?!... I never heard that you said u like me"

Mew:" I said na... In the cafe... Do You forgot?!"

Gulf:" I think you forget not me... You never said at that time you only said yes"