I am no one to judge ⚽

"Hello, guys...

Early update 😉

Thank you so much for your votes and comments 😊

Enjoy 😊"

_____*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

When I got up Miao was not with me I think may be he needs time So I didn't call and started to do my routine... After getting ready I come out and saw no one in Hall!! I went to Mild's room but it was empty too... But I heard some nice from Kitchen so I went in... and there is Miao... But Where are others? 

Mew: "Oh, You get up? Come, I already prepare something..."

Gulf:" Where are others?"

Mew: "They went to Sammy's place... I want to talk with you alone"

I set on a chair... and wait for him...

Gulf: "Should I be scared? "

Mew: "What!! No... Why?"

Gulf: "Just asking... you never did this before that's why"

Mew: "Stop your over thinking with your mind baby... Let's eat first"

Gulf: "What about class?"

Mew: "Our class got cancel today... any other question?"

Gulf: "Nope"

We both eat in silence... If you ask me If I am scared? Yes, I am... because you never know What is this guy thinking... I can't predict... I hope it's not something problematic...

After eating he told me to wait in Hall... So now here I am watching TV... While He is doing... Don't know what... After a few mins... he came and sit beside me...

Mew: "Baby, I have to tell you something"

I turn off the TV and looked at him...

Mew: "Firstly, I am so sorry about yesterday... I lost my control.... and I promise... I will try my best no to do this in the future... I know I already said sorry but still... Please forgive me for that na..."

Gulf: "I already did Miao... wait... I am missing something... Oh Yeah!!! No more Miao... It's OK My Panda"

Mew: "I am being serious... and you!!!"

Gulf: "What!!! I am serious too... I am gonna call you this lifetime...."

Mew: "What!!...."

Gulf: "So you want to say this!!!"

Mew: "No... Actually... I want you to know about my side of the story too"

Gulf: "So Haii was telling Lie!!!"

Mew: "What!! No... It just... I should be the one Who told you this... So After talking with Mae I decided to tell you first then ask for your help"

Gulf: "So you are telling me this because your Mae told you! "

Mew: "NO!... I want to tell you... Why are you being so complicated today!"

Gulf: "Because I don't want you to do things that you don't want to... and I know you didn't tell me because you thought it's not that easy to open up and it includes your Ex too... so it's OK...I acn understand"