6.Feeling weird⚽

"Hello Guys

Thank you for adding MGUS into your reading list, voting, and comments" 🙇

_____*****_____

(Gulf' POV)

When we were sharing our numbers I saw that nerd guy keep looking at me...and that makes me somehow shy! What shy! me? Why? Then they take their leave.

Sammy:" Hai...Cutie...So I am going to create a group for us five"

Gulf:" I didn't ask you to do that"

Sammy:" Why are you annoying Gulfi...? When you do that you look cuter than normal"

Gulf:" Sammy...last time just called me Gulf"

Sammy:" Don't worry Gulfi...No one dare to call you by this name...only me"

I thought there is no way that I can win this argument so let it be...

Mild:" You gave up! So easily?

Gulf:" It's a waste of my time and energy to convince her"

Sammy:" Look at you...Awww you are getting to know me very well"

Her Awww...makes me annoyed

Mild:" Hey Sammy...by any chance Do you like him?

This fool never knows the right timing to ask ques...Why I am being his friend for so many years!

Sammy:" Hahahaha...Is that so obvious?"

That surprised me! 

Gulf: "What? Do you like me? Why?"

Sammy:" I mean I like you not that type of like but I want to protect you"

Gulf: "WHAT?"

Sammy:" You can't understand my feelings for you" (In lower volume)

Is she sad? But why? I didn't say anything....and here we go...she suddenly started smiling and that one was an evil smile

Mild:" What do you mean Sammy? "

Sammy:" It just I like him but don't want to date him and not liking that someone hurt him...just want to protect him"

Very straight forward! She will protect me! Wow...What a day!

Mild:" Why do you want to protect him? He is not a child and he is much stronger then you think"

Sammy:" You can't see what I am seeing...He is way too cute ...just forgot it...just know that If someone approaches you they have to pass me first"

Mild:" What! ( Laughing) Are you his mom or sister....hahaha"

Sammy and Gulf:" Shut up"