11.Rejected🐼⚽

"Hello, guys...

Thank you very much for your response...and voting🙏

So here is a short update for today...

Enjoy"😘

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

When he said they are boyfriends...I don't know why but I felt disappointed ... I shouldn't be felt like that he is nothing to me...we are not even friends...I mean we are but not that close...then why I am having this type of feeling but thanks to Sammy...I come to know that they are faking it but Why!...that's not my business to involve but I want to...when he agreeing upon going with that kid's place as his bf I was shocked...why did he have to do that! he just met him and why is he helping him this much...and the way he is looking at me...don't know why but it felt like something bothering him...I want to ask but How?....so I decided to follow him...When they left I asked Godt for help and without asking me he game me his car key...Why didn't he ask that it doesn't matter ... So I was following them but after a few mins, I saw my cell was vibrating and it was him!.... So finally he read my text...but Why I am happy about it? I answered it...he asked me ques about being single and that one was confusing...When I said yes he somehow heard happy! and then hang up! I don't know what I am feeling about him...but it's getting frustrating... because I can't find an answer!

Suddenly they stop and I saw they went in...I park my car outside and silently walk to that kid's place...It's surprising that that kid leaves here and what is more surprising that there was no security! I entered without any conflict... I was waiting outside ...What am I doing here? It's so unlike me! If Godt knows about this he will surely tease me... Should I just go back ...no I have come too far to going back! and then I saw they both came outside...Why that kid holding m.y... I mean his hand! Why he looks so nervous! What they did! So I went near without any noise and I heard everything... thank God... When I hear that he was leaving...I don't know what got into me but I said that I will drop him...At first that both were surprised...Why not right! I am also surprised by what I am doing! (A/N: After what happened we all know)

When he asked about my previous relationship it was too direct for me...I never told anyone about that one beside Godt and Mae... but I don't know why I want to answer his ques-so I told him about Art...but when I told him about the reason for my break up... his reaction was unbelievable...He hugged me and it was too tight...at first, I want to pull him but I can't...I hug him back and It was like I was waiting for this moment my tears started non stop...I didn't make any voice...but I didn't break our hug...I felt safe in his arms...this feeling is so diff...suddenly his cell rang so he broke our hug and saw the id and then looked at me...he answered it

Gulf:" What?"

Gulf:" I will be there...yes I am with him...Shut up..."

Then he hangs up...

Gulf:" It was Mild... Asking when I will at home? And Am I with you or not..."

Mew:" Why did you say shut up?"

Gulf:" Nothing... He was being busybody"

Mew:" Hmm"

(3rd person POV)

Mew started driving again...he can feel like Gulf's eyes are on him but he didn't dare to look at him...Gulf was being too obvious by staring at him...

Mew:" What are you looking at?" His whole attention was on the road and trying his best not to look at Gulf

Gulf:" You...I am checking you out