17.Leaving ⚽

Hello guys...

How are you all? I hope you all are safe... 😇

I want to thank you all for adding MGUS to your reading list 🙏

Thank you for voting and comments... Love you all" 💕

_____*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

He just said yes??? He said yes to .... omg he like me!! Am I dreaming... I came to reality when Jas shout my name god knows how many times... I am in his car and I don't where we are going...

Gulf:" Huh?"

Jason:" Come on Kana... I know you like him and I know you are happy right now but what about me? Can't you focus on me? From tomorrow... I mean ..."

Then he stops...! From tomorrow what?

Gulf:" What Jas?"

Jason:" Nothing... Just spend time with me and sorry I am taking you to my place... plan change"

Gulf:" What? What about Rosa, Mild, and Kai and..."

Jason:" I mean we are going to my place for now at later we will go to yours and I don't when will we spend time together like this?"

His voice sounds sad...

Gulf:" Jas, Why are you thinking like that? We just met... of course, we will hang out"

Jason:" I think you forgot... that guy just say he likes you"

Gulf:" So what? I can still meet you... He can't stop me"

Jason:" I know ... forget about that... I want to enjoy this moment... Let's not talk about him... only for today... plz na Kana"

Gulf:" Ok... but thanks for today..."

Jason:" If you want to thanks then make me soup "

Gulf:" You still want that soup?"

Jason:" You can't imagine how much I miss it... so it's a deal... at my place you are making me soup"

Gulf:" What about ingredients?"

Jason:" Actually, I already order it when you were lost in his thought"

Gulf:" Wow... great and I am not..."

Jason:" No need to say more ... you are already rad... and don't you dare to pout ... I can't bear that face"

Then I become silent... Truth to be told Jas is amazing... How can be someone like you but still help you to persuade another person... Ya right from the start he likes me but never pressures me... In the past, he helps me to be with Kai... and What I came to know today that he left because of me... It was unexpected... I forgot them all when they left... or I can say I don't want to remember them because Is brings all my painful memories... but he never forgets me... and today, he helps me to find out my Nerd's feeling... I am so happy when I think of that moment but also feel sad for him... he always gives me never to take or expect anything in return... I am very grateful to him but I can't say that to him... he will not like it.. yes, he is like that... What should I do to make him less sad?

At Jason's Place

We arrived at Jason's place and it looks like a mansion... cosier than Earth's... and that reminds me Earth! What had happened ... I will call him later... Jason knocks on the door and his mom opened it... When she saw me she looks shocked