10.Clearance⚽

Surprise...Double update😘😍

As I said I was too tired but not in mood to do anything so I started writing ....So here it is...

Enjoy...."😘

______*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

When we came outside we saw the same car in which we came here...we set in to visit Earth's place...

Earth:" Thank you Gulf..."

Gulf:" It's OK"

Earth: "Why are you so angry? I mean I can see you have something in your mind and you are trying to control it...you can share with me"

Gulf:" It just I thought about him and I want him by breaking his current relation...I am hating myself for thinking like this..."

Earth:" It's OK...I know that feeling...I want to do the same that's why I started to create distance between him and me"

Gulf:" About that...Don't get me wrong but your bro ...I think he also has the same feeling for you"

Earth:" Why do you think like that?"

Gulf: "When you said that we are together...I can see his eyes are full of tears but he didn't express it...I am not 100% sure but Why don't you try to find out?"

Earth: "How?"

Gulf: "Don't worry I can help you with that"

I really hope that Earth got his love ...I didn't want him to end up like me...

Earth:" Thanks...Why don't you try to find out about Mew's relation?"

Gulf: "What do you mean?"

Earth:" What I saw today is pure jealousy... When Sammy said we are fake...I saw he felt relieved...I don't know why...but Why don't you talk to him?"

Gulf:" I can't...I don't want to hurt my self again...What if he is just concern and nothing more? No, I can't handle that..."

Earth:" Take your time... If you need my help I am here"

Gulf:" I can't believe...we just met and we become this close... now don't think about mine prob...just rest"

Then he started playing the game in his cell...that reminds me of Nerd...He asks me about my cell so I decide to check...I got a message from him!

Nerd: Tong and I are not in any relationship...he was just teasing you

Did I read it wrong? I read it again and again...word by word...Something is wrong

Gulf: "Heyyy listen...Can you read this"

Earth:" Tong and I are not in....."

Gulf:" OMG...He is single.....I can't believe this...I am going to call him"

Earth:" Calm down and what are you going to say..."

Gulf:" Anything...but I want to talk to him...."

Earth:" I am happy for you..."

Truth to be told I want to meet him right now...I was a fool that I didn't check it before...If I had...Owww stop ....stop Gulf...It just starts and you are overreacting...What if I had to check it first...Awwww So that's why he was there...to talk with me! OMG...I called him after a few rings he picks up...