Damiwon

It's been a week after that incident. Everything was going well for the time being. I was sent to Damiwon like Hae Soo in the drama. I did my best to save myself from the troubles Hae soo caused in the drama. I didn't have much energy after doing all the labour work. I am not used to doing all of these which made me tired easily. I sighed in irritation after preparing the soup. Now I know how servants in my house felt like.

Though I never demand them they always had to prepare things for us. I grabbed the soup prepared for crown prince and went to deliver it. "Are you ok?" I freaked out when I saw him yelling at maids. That is when I realized what was happening. It is the scene where Hae Soo helps crown prince. I wanted to save myself from punishment but seeing crown prince in pain I decided to help him.

"It will sooth the pain" I grabbed the peppermint leaves and warm water. "You will be fine" I was about tap his body with warm patch but I was pulled back. "I didn't send you to do this" Lady Oh shouted at me and I know what will happen later.

She punished me with the books and now my cores are doubled. "I am getting tired of this life. Maybe I should just run away" I mumbled sitting on the grass in the garden. "Where will you hide from the king?" I squealed in surprise. "What are you doing here?" I asked Prince So shocked. "I was resting until you poured water on me" I rolled my eyes at his answer. "Don't you have a room to sleep?"

"Why are you thinking of running away?" I frowned thinking about it. "Lady Oh scolded me" I explained everything to him. "How you do know about the cure?" I smiled looking at the front. "I was studying medicine but my parents forced me to drop from the course cause they wanted me to run their business" I always wanted to be a doctor but dad said he wanted me to get in to the business line and that is how I ended up starting cosmetic company.

"What do you mean?" I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I was speaking about my real life. "Nothing, I should go" I tried to get up but he pulled me down. "I know you have been ignoring me" he tapped my nose. "But just know you can't ignore me" with that he got and walked away. I scoffed at his retreating figure. This guy is getting more and more intimate with me.

I went back to Damiwon when I finished with the work. "Hae Soo~ah, Lady Oh wanted to see you" I groaned thinking she might assign me some more work. "Did you call me?" I asked her when I reached her room. "Crown prince wanted you to prepare for Prince Eun birthday" I thanked for informing and went back to my room. I know I still have a day for that so I decided to think what I should do for his birthday.

I prepared everything and surprised him. everything went well as in the drama. "You should leave now" princess stopped me when I reached their hangout place. "But I was asked to come" she scoffed at my words. "You are just a servant. Why would we need you there?" I clenched my hands at her words. "Why don't we ask crown prince about it?"

"I am the one who asked her to come" crown prince answered listening to our conversation. "Come with us" he gestured for me to follow him and I did ignoring Princess Yeonhwa. "We are going to play some games" they informed me about their plans. "What would she know about our games. She is just a mere servant" I glared at Prince Yo. "Maybe we should see who is good at it"

"Are you challenging him?" I heard princess Yeonhwa ask me. "I am just saying I will also play" I answered her smiling. "Let's play then" prince Eun cheered and we all started with simple board games. They decided on archery for the last game. "It is not for everyone you know" Prince Won commented when he saw I was also getting ready.
"We will see it" I told him getting in my stan. From the corner of my eye, I saw Prince So also entered the place.

I was against Prince Yo and he went first. "Nice" everyone clapped when prince Yo hit the target in the middle. I smiled at him when he gave me a look. "Your turn" I prepared to hit the target. "Wah~" I smirked to myself when I saw all of them hit bullseye. "How did you do that?" I guess my shooting training are useful after all. "I am a fast learner" I looked at them all and they cheered for me.

"It's presents time" Prince Eun cheered making everyone laugh. "It's my turn now" everyone gave him presents. "What did you get me Hae soo?" I looked at him flustered. "I didn't buy anything" I prepared surprise but I didn't get the chance to prepare any gift. "Then you will have to do what I ask you to do?" I nodded my head confused where he was going with it. "So, what about you?"

"Ask me anything you want?" he said as he also didn't get any gift. "Can you show us your face?" my eyes widened when I realized they will use this chance to show his face. "Prince Eu-" I was cut off by prince Eun. "Even Hae Soo said you will agree to show me if I ask you" he glanced at me and I saw hurt written over his face. "No, it-"

"I will show you then" he took off the mask and everyone gasped at the sight. "Prince So" I tried to stop him by grabbing his hand but he yanked it away. "I thought you were different but you were not" he hissed making me take a step back. "Stop looking at me" he glared looking at me. "I hate that look the most" with that he pushed me and walked away. I stood there looking at his retreating figure with tears in my eyes. this is the first time I cried over a man after my dad death. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... I am going skip some scenes which were in drama. So please watch the drama if you haven't seen already.

Also, who is your favorite character from the drama?

Vote and comment.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥