Story time

"Lady Soo?" I looked up and saw Chaeryung ran towards me. "What is it this time?" she huffed short of breath. "Wait" she signalled me to wait and I did. "King found about your fight with Prince Eun" my eyes widened when I heard her. "He told the guards to punish you but prince Eun told them he will take care of it" she shook me violently. "That is not all, he is coming right now"

"It's ok. I will handle it" I told her knowing prince Eun will not do anything to me. he might have started liking me by now. "Have you gone crazy?" she yelled making me flinch. "He might end up killing you. what will happen to you?" I chuckled seeing her ramble like that. "Trust me. Nothing will happen" I turned her pushing her inside. "Just go and do your work" she walked away confused with my behaviour.

I spotted prince Eun as I turned around. I chuckled to myself when I saw how cute he looked when he was struggling to get down from the horse. "You?" he pointed to me when he sae me laughing. "Stop laughing at me" I looked away. "I wasn't laughing at you" he scoffed. "Whatever" I observed him and asked. "Didn't you come here to talk about something important?"

"Yeah" he hit his forehead. "I came to tell you that" I looked at him amazed. Even though I know he is going to confess I felt so honoured. "Ok come and visit often then" I told him and went away after that. It's been a while I have been wandering around the place to get used to it.

I went to visit Lady Hae when I saw the commotion. "Oh?" I walked in and saw the maids carrying lot of things. "Unnie, what is it all?" she smiled when she saw me. "Prince Wook is donating food and clothes to the villagers" I nodded my head understanding. "Are you going too?" she looked surprised. "I don't usually go with him"

"Then go now. you will enjoy the weather" I told her making her think. "I can help you get ready if you want to" she looked amused. "Do you know make up too now?" I saw the make up items in front of me. "I am not the best but I can manage" I took the brush and started applying it to her face. "Hae Soo~ah" I hummed in reply. "Tell me something" I chuckled. "Like what?"

"Anything" I thought for a while and then decided on my story. "There is this girl who was born in rich family. She wasn't welcomed by her family cause she was a girl" I dusted the brush to remove excess powder. "Her grandfather wanted a son so her parents have to leave the house. She was forced to work and study to excel in everything" I remembered the tough times I had when I was kid. "She couldn't have friends or the fun like normal kids cause her father wanted to prove that a girl can do everything too"

"Then she succeeded and started make up business on her own" she looked at me interestedly. "Did her grand father accepted her. "He did" I nodded my head. "But her father wasn't there to witness it" I smiled trying to hide my pain. "I am sure he would be happy for her" will he be if he knows that grand pa still doesn't like me? "Let's hope he is"

"You are all done" I showed her the mirror making her gasp. "You are really good at it" I smiled keeping it down. I guess I do have experience since I own a company which creates make up products. "We should go then" I helped her outside and we went to the place we are going to distribute theses items. I enjoyed my time there with little kids and nice weather. We wandered around the place after that.

I was looking at the medicine placed on the table when someone interrupted me. "I didn't know you are interested in this" I looked up and saw prince Wook. "I just know some of these" I observed the familiar beans which were used in my company manufacturing. "Did you use them before?" I nodded my head. "To make soaps and some other things related to skin care"

"Anyway, I got this for you" he handed me the ointment for my scar. "It will help you heal" I thanked him smelling it. "I will put it on for you" he took the box from me and applied it for me. I felt the tension in the air so I decided to speak. "Thanks prince Wook. Unnie is lucky to have you as her husband" I told him walking away from there. I know I hurt him with my words cause he is starting to develop feelings for me or Haesoo as the name here. But it will only bring pain and regret in the end so it is better to stop it at the start.

*Time skip*

It was night time already. Today was quite eventful. I walked around and found myself standing at the rocks which are placed by mothers. I stood there and thought back to my life.

*Flashback to Y/n life*

"Mom?" she looked so happy like she won lottery. "You came" she hugged me tightly making me more confused. "What happened? you are acting differently" she laughed making me frown. "Your grandfather called" my frown deepened at his name. "He asked to your dad to come home with us" I wasn't happy at all. If he recognizes us only after I succeeded alone then I don't want him. He never came not even when mom had surgery nor when dad got in to accident so why now? but I couldn't say it cause mom looked so happy now. and I am sure dad is happier than her. I couldn't ruin their happiness.

"Promise me you will behave and listen to him when you go there" I promised her.

*End of flashback*

If I know that will be my last day with her I wouldn't have agreed go there. I looked at the stars. "Mom?" I smiled gently. "Are you and dad doing well there? Are watching me from there?"

"I think I got a chance to live my life as I want now. I will do whatever I think right in this life. So, don't worry much and enjoy your time with dad" 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... I am sorry for the long delay. It's just I was busy with my personal work and BTS comeback. I will try to update more. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Vote and comment while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥