New King

"What does he mean you like someone?" I looked at him unable to answer him. "Do you like anyone? Is that why you didn't agree to my proposal?" I looked at him confused at his words. What is he talking about? it's not like he asked me to marry him. or did he? I don't remember exactly. "Who is it?" I looked up to see him. "Huh?"

"Who do you like?" I sighed at his demanding tone. "It doesn't matter now" I turned to around walk away. "We have urgent matters to attend on before that" I signalled him to follow me and he did. "What matters?" he asked me as he joined me. "Making you the king" he stopped walking and looked at me puzzled. "What happened to you? ever since Yo became the king you have been acting different"

"I am not. I am the same Hae Soo" I smiled at him but he didn't move. "You are not. You seem different and you act different too" he sighed ruffling his hair. "If something is bothering you then I can help you" I shook my head at him. "It's just" I thought about what to tell him and how to phrase it properly. "I always wondered about my life and the purpose of my living. But now that I am losing the people I care one by one I am starting to wonder about it. I don't want to lose any more people around me" he smiled gently. "You won't lose anyone. I will make sure of it"

"You don't know that for sure" I looked away from him. I know if I didn't stop this next, he will increase the taxes and all then Woohee will die. I can't let that happen. Baekah has been a great friend to me and him and I am sure he won't be able to handle that pain. "Why make me the king?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "You can choose anyone else but why me?"

"Who should I choose?" I titled my head and looked at him. "Wook?" he shook his head immediately. "He is not a great choice" Wook would have been a great king if he was like earlier. Now, his mind is completely filled with the anger and greed for the throne. I can't trust him with the throne at this moment. Besides, Prince So will end up being the king in the end. So, why not now?

"I want someone to be there who can think rationally" he looked amused. "So, you think I am the correct option" I nodded my head confidently. "I know you are. You may not know but you will be one of the best kings for this country" we decided to leave since it is getting late. We walked towards the Damiwon. Whatever tension we had earlier was gone and it was replaced with calm silence. I didn't feel awkward with this silence though. I felt lighter and happier after sending them both away.

Now, I am sure they will be alive and happy somewhere. Once the things get back to normal self, I will visit them again. "I should go too" I said once we reached the palace. "It won't end good if the king knows I went out" he hummed in reply. "I will meet you tomorrow then" he walked me to the Damiwon entrance. "What will do about the king though? He will question you about Prince Eun" I am sure he must have blackmailed him with my and Baekah safety.

We need to do something before he does something against us. "I am meeting Jimong tonight and based on that we will see what we can do" I nodded my head understanding. I walked inside and locked my door. I rummaged through the books and found the drama plot I have written. I reread it to see what will happen next. When I woke up from there, I started remembering everything. I also found my book so the small parts which I missed were written here.

According to the story Princess informs about Prince Eun to the king. But now that he is saved, I need to think about next things. I have to make sure Woo Hee is fine. As far as I remember she dies trying to help Baekah and her people. If So becomes the king I can ask him to solve their issues and she can live peacefully. But the thing is how will I do it. I need to find a way to make it happen. I can't wait until the king dies to make Prince So the king.

I thought back to the drama and somehow, I feel like I am missing something. I can't remember how crown prince died. He wasn't that ill before he became the king then what changed. I have been looking over all the things he receives. Then how come something happened to him without my notice. I can't find who was helping who to kill him. I can't either remember it nor find it in the book. I need to solve this first to decide on the other things. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... It is just a filler chapter for next chapters. I will make next a bit longer. Hope you like it.

Comment and vote while reading 

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥