Court Lady Hae Soo

"Y/n~ah" someone cooed at the baby in the crib. "She looks so beautiful" woman gushed about her to someone else. "I named her Y/n to match my mom's name" her father proudly told the lady. "I heard Miss. Wang came by when she was in hospital" he frowned at her name. "She came by her own. We didn't inform her about this"

"What did she say?" the lady asked him curiously. "That she is born with a cursed fate" she gasped at his words. "I will make her the best so that no one can call her cursed" she patted his back out of pity. "You can't change the fate by raising them tough" he sighed. "At least I can prepare her for the worst"

"Y/n~ah, you will have to survive and continue to live in any situation" he patted her head. a bright light spread through the room and I woke up feeling tired.

****

"Court Lady Hae" I looked up and saw one of the Damiwon ladies. "The king is looking for you" I told her I will come and got up to see him. It's been two years I have been serving as the court lady of damiwon. After the king death crown prince became the king and he appointed me as the head of the damiwon. I have been serving him directly and everything was going well.

I tried to reason with Prince Wook but he insisted on chasing the throne. I know he is trying to do something by the closeness he has with the king. He seems to be there whenever I visit the king. Prince Si and Baekah also got close to me. we have been hanging out a lot that we literally became close. "Your highness" I bowed to him when I visited him. "You asked to see me?" he smiled signalling me to come.

"While going through the documents I found something related to you" he handed a letter to me. "My father has approved you to marry whoever you want in the future" I reread the scroll once again to confirm what I was seeing. "He never mentioned it to me before" I frowned folding it. "He must have planned to let you go"

"Now that you have it, you can leave whenever you want" I smiled with gratitude. "Though I am not sure what to do with this now, I will use it in the future wisely" I thanked him once again. "Can you ask So to visit me when you meet him? he didn't come for last two days" though I know he can order him by the guards I didn't dare ask him that. If he says to inform, I will just inform him. "I will tell him your highness"

"May I take the leave?" he nodded permitting me to leave. I pressed the scroll to my chest and walked to the damiwon. "Boo" I jumped not expecting anyone. "Chaeryung" I scolded her to which she just laughed. "What is that?" she asked me about the scroll. "Nothing" I hid it behind me. "Were you looking for me?" I asked her to change the topic. "Happy birthday" she handed me a knee pouch. "I made it for you"

"Thank you, I will use it when I have pain" Chaeryung was assigned as damiwon lady after crown prince became the king. Prince So might have told him to allow her. whoever asked I am happy for her being here. "I am happy to have you here. That's all that matters" she left after that to check on the king bathing preparation. "Baekah" I called him smiling when I saw him. "Happy birthday"

He handed me a perfume box which seemed so costly. "Thank you" I looked at Prince So who was sitting in front of me. I was hoping he would give me something too but he didn't. "I will leave then" I got up and walked out after thanking him. Everything was going well but there was this nagging feeling in my head that kept telling me to be careful.

I forgot about all the things that occurred in the drama. It was like I remember something suddenly then I forget it right away. I am starting to forget my life as Y/n too. This scared me a lot. To add to it I didn't find any papers I have written. I started rewriting whenever I remember something but it still didn't complete the story part. At this rate I am afraid I will forget everything and end up living as Hae Soo.

"Hae Soo?" I looked back and frowned when I saw Prince So. "What do you want?" I asked him annoyed. "Come with me" he grabbed my hand but I pushed him. "I don't want to go anywhere with you" he chuckled at my face. "You look cute right now" I scowled knowing I failed to intimidate him. "Come"

"Is this your boat?" he nodded his head. "I brought it when I first came to the palace" we went to the beach and stargazed. "Look at that" he pointed to a star and started explaining. We laughed and enjoyed together for a while. "I wish we could stop the time here like this" I looked at Prince So at his comment. "Will you leave the palace for me if I ask you to?" I asked him deciding to confess my feelings. "Should we leave now then?"

"What?" I asked him flustered. "I told you already that I am ready to leave everything for you" he smiled coming closer. "I don't know what you feel but if you don't like me back don't give me hope. It hurst me" before I can respond to his comment he got up. "We should leave. I don't want you to get in trouble with the guards" I nodded my head following him out. "Can you meet me at prayer tower?" he asked me which made me curious. "I need to tell you something"

"Ok, I will also tell you something" I decided to confess my feelings to him but I didn't know it won't work like that. If only I knew what was gonna happen I would have never thought of telling him. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... Sorry for the delay. I had writers block. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥