Saving the prince

I was walking at the lake enjoying the weather. After that incident with Prince So I didn't meet him. I avoided going to the places I met him before too cause I know he will be there. I sighed I thought back to the things that happened till now. Some of the things are kept changing. At this rate if I will be able to live in this world. I hummed to my favourite song walking to wherever this path takes me. I stopped walking when I saw some guys shouting.

Huh? What is happening there? I walked close and saw Prince Jung was surrounded by group of men. "Aish this boy" I mumbled to myself. As far as I remember Hae Soo was with Chaeryung when they saw him. But now I am alone so no one will come to help him. I waited to get the help but my eyes widened when he took the sword out. "Whatever I am helping him" I took the stick from the ground and charged at them. "Don't you dare hurt him"

"Hae Soo?" he asked me confused. "Yah? Are you mad? Why are you wandering alone?" he frowned at my words. "Don't worry I will save you" he tried to cover me making me face palm myself. "He really is an idiot" I decided to save him since he will get injured. I kicked the guys at the back and started hitting others. I did learn the martial arts but I don't think I would be able to hit all of them. I watched someone was about to hit him from back so I punched him in the back. I punched his nose when he turned around. We somehow managed beat them all but they started charging at us again.

"I don't think they will stop" they surrounded us. "You go and get help. I will hold them till then" I looked at him in disbelief at his words. He thinks he can manage all of them alone? "That won't work" he was about to object when we heard the horse sound. I looked up to see who it was. I was surprised when I saw Prince So and Prince Wook together.

"What is going on here?" Prince Wook shouted at them. "Do you want to die or will you run away now?" they all scurried off in to the forest at his warning. "That was close" I sighed in relief. "Thanks for helping me" Prince Jung smiled which reminded me of cute kid. "Aw. not a problem" I ruffled his hair making others shocked. "He reminds me of my brother back at home"

"You look like my sister too" he commented to support me. "I will take you home" Prince So and Prince Wook said at same time. "It's ok. I will walk" I told them and left right away to avoid them.

I was too tired with the stress and all that I slept right away. I woke up when it was dark outside. I got up and walked out to get some fresh air. I looked around to see if anyone was up but I didn't see a single soul. I walked around and ended up at the stones were placed.

"Hey" I looked back startled and saw Prince So. "What?" he walked to sit beside me. "You are being rude to me" he scoffed. "What is it?" I asked him with normal tone this time. "Can't I enjoy the weather?"

"Ok?" I trailed off confused at his comment. I looked at the sky and smiled. "It's so peaceful watching the stars" I was enjoying it too much. "why? Didn't you see them before?" I shook my head. "My mom used to lay with me and we would watch the stars every night" I smiled sadly remembering those times. "She was the best friend to me"

"You are lucky then" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked Prince So. I was about to say something but he cut me off. "I didn't see you after yesterday?" he changed the topic. "I was busy" he scoffed. "Doing what?" I rolled my eyes thinking of an answer. "I was helping Lady Hae"

"Why do you have anything to tell me?" he cleared his throat awkwardly. "Nothing" he walked in rush. "Ok then" I was about to go to my house when he stopped me. "I will be living in palace from tomorrow" I smiled at him. "I am happy for you" he looked at me blankly. "Don't fight with everyone"

"Now you sound like you are nagging" I cleared my throat. "Take care of yourself and don't skip the meals" he looked at me surprised and I looked away. We didn't speak after that. It started snowing and we enjoyed the silence in the snow.

I locked the door and laid on the bed thinking about everything. Things aren't the same as I thought they were in the drama. Even though it changed a little the main part didn't change. Since he is going to the palace it means lot of things will change.

I need to find a way to save Lady Hae then may be things wouldn't change much in this place. But the thing is how? How can I change it?

Author Note:

Hello readers... I am sorry for the late update. But I am unable to find time as my personal life is getting busy too. I will try to update but please understand my struggle.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥