Back to the plot

"Lady Hae" I stopped walking and looked at Chaeryung. "I told you I am not Lady Hae anymore" she hit her head making me smile. "What is it?" she looked at me confused. "You came to ask something right?" she snapped her fingers like she remembered it. "I wanted to tell you that the king is looking for you"

"Me?" she nodded her head. "ok" I sighed before making my way towards his chamber. If you are wondering what happened, nothing changed. Prince So asked me to marry him and before I can answer Baekah came to talk to him. I took this chance to escape from there. I thought of giving him the answer later but I never got the chance.

Other side our plan for attack didn't go well. Prince Eun ran in to trouble in the village so General Park went to help his daughter and him. Since we didn't have enough force, we decided to attack when the time is right. Prince So was sent on duty to check the constructions of some places so he has left the palace. I tried to meet him before he left but I couldn't. it reminded me of the drama sequence.

I heard from Jimong the king is getting hallucinations of deceased king and his other crimes. He was supposed to suffer because of Prince Eun but instead he is getting these. I don't understand the pattern of it at all. When I follow the plot, things changed but when I wanted to change it, they remained same. It's been two years Prince So left the palace. I have been waiting for him hoping to see him again.

"Your highness, you called for me" I bowed to him and waited for him to speak. "Don't you supposed to serve my morning tea?" I bowed to apologize. "My mistake. I will bring the tea right away" I was about to leave but he stopped me with raising his hand. "I asked maid to bring it. come and serve it" I went towards him to serve the tea. He has been making me serve him all the things to irritate me.

"Your highness, Prince So is here to see you" my heart beat quickened at his name but I kept calm knowing I can't let my guard down in front of the king. They had discussion similar to drama one. I kept calm and did my chores. "You may leave" he ordered me to leave and I did. I waited for Prince So outside for a while but he didn't come. I sighed disappointed and walked away to my room. I wrote the things which happened today and read some books.

When I woke up in the morning, I decided to have a walk in the garden. Whenever I miss Prince So I go for a walk in the park where he consoled me first time. I never had walk in the day light cause I have always been busy. But now that I am here it felt different. I was enjoying the weather I didn't see the person before me.

I opened my eyes when I bumped in to someone. "It's good to see you again" I smiled when I saw it is Prince So. "I couldn't say the same for you" my smile dropped by his sentence. "You don't have pretend like this for others" I was about to shout but he cut me off. "I am not doing it for anyone" I shook my head at him. "You are a liar. You asked me to marry you but now you are behaving like this" I took a breath to calm myself. "If you are doing this because of the king please let me -" before I can finish, he pushed me away from there making me fall on the ground.

I got up and saw the king has shot an arrow to hurt me. "I didn't expect you to save her" the king said making me growl inside. after the conversation he left with the prince. Before I can react, Prince So left too to his room. I sighed and walked to my room. I kept pacing around my room thinking about Prince So.

I decided to check on him and make sure he is ok. I took Baekah help and went to his chambers where he was being treated. "Why are you here?" he snapped at me the moment he saw me. "I am the reason you got injured" he tried to get up but failed. "You should leave before someone see you here" I pushed his hand away. "I am not going anywhere unless you answer my questions" I cupped his face in my hands and asked him. "Tell me honestly, do you love me?"

"Please tell me" he answered my question with his kiss and I responded immediately to it. We spent rest of the night in each other's arms. "I waited two years in this palace just to hear this from you" he sighed brushing my hair. "I missed you" I smiled in his embrace. "I missed you too" I looked at him and smiled happily. "We could have been like this if you told me about your feelings sooner" I teased him making him smile. "I didn't want to suffer you"

"Do you really want to be the king?" he hummed in reply. "After what happened with Eun and hyung, I want to get it" I nodded my head at him. "Then we will implement our plan since General Park is also back" he hummed too agreeing with me. "We should do it"

Once he become the king and sort the things, I will have to go back to my life. I will make sure to sort everything before I leave.

Don't forget you will die in his hands when he became the king

Voice in my head said making my smile to disappear.

Author Note:

Hello readers... I hope you didn't forget this. Her death was mentioned in earlier chapters.

So what do you think will happen now?

Will she really die or will they end up together.

Comment your thoughts and vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥