Reel or Real?

"This is beautiful" I smile closing my eyes at the scenery and moon in the dark night. "I didn't know you would like it this much" I glance at Prince So from side. "I couldn't enjoy this before due to some restrictions" I think back to my real life. "I always wanted to sneak out in the night and visit a beach far from my house"

"Isn't that dangerous?" I snap back to reality. "Is it?" I ask him confused which make him laugh at me. "You sure are different from others" I look at him amused. "I will take that as a compliment" I walk closer to water to feel the waves. "I wanted to tell you something when you come here" he came and back hugged me making me startle. I pushed him away instantly. "This is yours from today" he gave me the hair pin which he bought for his mother.

"I can't take it" I pushed it towards him knowing he didn't bring it for me. "This symbolizes that you are mine" he placed it in my hand and closed my palm around it. "I am not an object to own. I am my own person" I told him off. "But you are mine" he repeated the same word making me frown. "I told you it doesn't work like that"

"I was just trying to help you as a friend. I didn't intend anything like this" I continued hoping he would back off. "Do you perhaps like someone else?" I shook my head. "I don't want to get caught in these feelings" he bended to my face level. "Then try running away from me" with that he walked away leaving me dumb founded.

It's not that I don't like him but as I said I know we will never be together. Though I want Hae soo and Prince So to end together I don't think I can endure a heart break due to a kdrama character. I followed him to his horse and we went back to the palace. In the middle Prince Wook and Prince Jung did came but I told them I will come with Prince So. They agreed after a minute of thinking.

I went back to Damiwon and lady Oh didn't scold me as I expected. She let me off the hook just by giving me a glare. I went to my room which will be the last day for me here. I was about to pack remaining things when I saw a letter there. I opened it and saw it was from Prince Wook. I frowned reading the letter. He asked me to meet him at the secret entrance.

I remember Hae Soo going there but I can't seem to remember why. I thought for a while but nothing came to me. I decided to check by myself. I went to the place and waited for him to appear. "Hae Soo?" I turned around and saw him coming. "You wanted to talk to me?" he nodded his head. "I wanted to ask the king to release you after the rain ceremony but it didn't happen"

"Now, you are even more involved in the palace" I kind of got the images of what happens here. "I am thinking of asking the king to let me marry you" my head snapped towards him at that. "I know you said you don't see us in this way but it is the only option left now" I shook my head. "I will fine, you have to stop worrying about me" I was about to convince him but lady Oh appeared.

After the heated conversation there she pulled me out of there. "I told you not to get involved with the princes" she scolded me when we were in her room. "I am not doing anything like that. I clearly told him off" I scoffed at her. "Fine, I will ask the king to send you with me. I am going to my village. Will you come?" I wanted to say yes and go but I know I can never escape this world if I go there. I need to get a happy ending so that I can leave the drama and go back to my real life.

"I can't do that. I will be fine serving Prince So" I tried to convince her to leave and she reluctantly agreed to it. "I don't understand why you want to stay here" she mumbled in disbelief after a while. "There are some things I need to take care of here. after that I will come to your village to see you"

"Who will allow you to do that" she asked me still mad. "You have to convince the king to let me go" she looked at me disbelief making us both laugh. I will miss her. the time I spent in Damiwon was enjoyable because of her. she really felt like a family to me. I wonder what Jian is doing in the real world. Does my situation also same like IU in the drama? Do they think I am also in coma like her?

So, if I am in coma my marriage will be postponed right? Then I can play the sympathy card on grandfather and escape this marriage. "You cannot escape the fate" I heard a voice behind me. "Who is it?" I looked around but no one was in the room. Lady Oh also left the room and I was all alone. She must have gone to check on others.

"This your fate which you will have to live. The more you think about it the more you will forget" I got up moving back when I heard the same voice. It felt freaky hearing the voice without the person. What the hell is happening with me? I couldn't really remember the scene where Prince Wook proposes to her. does that mean I am really forgetting the real life?

Author Note:

Hello readers... So our Y/n seem to be forgetting real world events. What do you think will happen next then? 

Comment your thoughts and vote while reading

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥