You are my person

It was another day as Hae Soo for me. I was looking around the place as Lady Hae was monitoring the people work. I walked along with her looking over the things. We stopped walking when we saw the maids arguing about something. "What is going on here?" she asked them strictly. "One of us has to do deliver the meal to Prince So and no one wants to go" one of the maids explained. I decided to leave slowly cause I know they will force me to go to him.

"Hae Soo" I groaned when I realized I am busted. "Can you deliver it for me?" I sighed knowing I can't say no to her. She is like mother to me. I agreed with her and took the box from the maid. I made my way over the hill where he was sitting. I thanked my dad for making me go on hiking every week. Otherwise I don't think I would be able to walk this long. beside that this dress was irking me a lot.

I huffed in breath when I reached the top. I looked over Prince So and saw him sitting so peacefully on the rock. I can't believe he is the same guy who kills hundreds of people. I took the box and walked towards him. "Your lunch has arrived" I announced to him but he didn't budge at all. "Yah" he looked at me startled. "Eat your food so I can take it back" I told him sitting beside him like I didn't shout few seconds back. "You really are different" he scoffed looking at me. "What are you doing here?"

"I am looking at the palace" I hummed in reply and looked at the place. "What do you think of palace?" he asked me out of blue. "It's like a trap. It looks so tempting from outside but once you enter you can't go out. Only those who live will know the price they pay" I told him what I learned from mom about those rich people who live in our century. It is same as these prices.

"Are you done with your food?" I looked at him and saw he hasn't opened it yet. "I have lot of things to do so can you finish your lunch quickly?" he nodded his head like a kid and started eating. After that we went back together. "Thanks for the food" I waved to him and went to my room. I gave the box to Chaeryung but something fell from it. "Lady Soo" she pointed on the floor where the hairpin was lying. huh? I took a close look and realized it is the same pin which he gives to Hae Soo later.

"Whose pin is it?" I got up from the ground and looked at her. "I think Prince So dropped it" I thought of asking her to return it but I know it will cause a huge commotion later. "I will return it later" I told her and dismissed the matter.

Later I went to room where Prince So was staying to return the pin. I knocked his door but no one answered. I decided to leave but my gown was struck on door design. I was trying to take it out but I used lot of force which made me lose balance. I tried to stop but I tripped over my gown and fell making the door open. I groaned at my stupidity and got up. I looked around and saw no one was in the room. I throwed the pin on the bed and was about to leave when Princess Yeonhwa came in to room. "What are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes knowing she will create a big scene now. "I was returning something he dropped" he smirked. "Do you think I would believe that?" I shrugged my shoulders. "That depends on you" she glared at me. "You" I looked at her. "I will teach you a lesson now" she grabbed my hand and signalled the maids to get me. they dragged me somewhere and tied my hands to the top. "You shouldn't be stealing like this" I chuckled at her words. "I don't have to steal a hair pin"

"You dare to answer back" I closed my eyes to prepare but I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes and looked back. "Oraboni (Brother)" I saw Prince So holding the stick which she was using to beat me. "I don't think you should interfere in that" I looked at right and saw all the princes were standing there. "It is my pin so I think I decide what I do with her" he untied my hands and I lost balance instantly due to exhaustion.

He grabbed me by my waist to keep me up. "She is my person and I don't like it if you mistreat her" he warned everyone. "Let's get you home" he helped me to walk. "What was that?" I tried to sound firm but it came out as whisper. "What?" he took me to his room which started all of this. "That line with my person" he smiled which made me freeze. "I said what I feel. I think of you as my person" I didn't respond cause I was too busy watching him smile. Even though I have seen him smile in the drama it felt different.

"You can't go around saying that randomly" he bent down leaning towards me. "I didn't say that randomly. I mean it" I grabbed my heart which was beating fast due to his closeness. Please don't fall for him. That's the only thing I can repeat to myself but I already know it is too late for that.

Author Note: 

Hello readers... I am really sorry for the late update. I have a hectic personal schedule. Besides that I have other stories which I have to update too. I will try to upload frequently but please understand if I can't.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥