Final Part

I was standing in a room with open balcony. I looked around the room to see if anyone was there but no one was there. I looked down at myself and saw I am wearing a white dress which was up to my knees. It was sleeveless and my hair was flowing in the wind. I frowned at the confusion. As far as I remember, I am in drama where I can't wear this dress. Does that mean I woke up?

But this is not my house. Neither does it look like guest house or something. I walked in to the balcony and stood stunned when I saw a waterfall. Am I dead? it seems like a scene from the dramas where they show main character death.

My eyes widened when I realized I was stabbed by Prince So in the last. Does that mean I died? Did I come to heaven after my death? "Not exactly" I flinched hearing a voice behind me. "You are still alive" I looked back and saw the same woman I met few days back. "You?" she smiled at me. "I see you still remember me" I frowned at her words. "I do"

"What happened?" I asked her hoping she will explain me. "Didn't you read enough books to know it already?" I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm. "Is it true then that I died?" she shook her head. "You are badly injured and your mind is just making scenarios" she told me casually "What? Then why am I here?" I whispered in disbelief. "You just thought of it and maybe you assumed this how it will be when you die but you will live if that's what you are thinking"

"How can I go back?" she looked at me in amusement. "You need to stop thinking. That's all" I wanted to ask her some more questions but hesitated. "You can ask me anything as it will be last time you will see me" I bit my lip thinking about it. "I have seen something in my dreams" I told her about my dreams. "I know, I was there"

"Why did I end up here?" she turned towards me. "This may be a drama to you now but this person has past with you" I couldn't understand her words. "Every writing has a back story which it gets inspired from. It was also inspired by something which was your previous life. this is not entirely same but you were destined to face it" I heard all her words and processed it. "Will it change my future in anyway?"

"It depends on you and the fate entirely" with that she said her time has done and she has to leave. I didn't understand who she was. Whether was she a normal woman or a fairy or a witch. Whatever she was she helped me with lot of things in my life. I closed my eyes and thought of nothing as she said. When I opened my eyes, I was back in my body in the drama as Hae Soo.

"You woke up" I looked at my right and saw the person who was the reason for my state. "Thank god, you are ok" he hugged me which made me freeze. "I thought I lost you" I was shocked to see him cry. "I am fine" I soothed him rubbing his back comfortingly. "Don't ever scare me like that" after a while he clamed down and told me to rest.

The royal doctor came and checked me and said I am completely fine. I just need to rest till the wound heals. Later Baek ah and Prince Eun came to visit me with their girls. Prince So stayed with me whole day but he had to leave next day due to his work. "Noona?" I looked up and saw Prince Jung coming in. "How are you?" I smiled at him. "Better"

"We were so scared when we saw you" he explained how Prince So lost his cool and cried in front of them. I listened to everything. he said I was unconscious for a day. Prince So didn't leave my side not even once. He was always there hoping to see get up. After a while Prince Jung left.

I sat thinking about everything. So, this wasn't just a drama. Whoever this drama was written about was involved in my past life. It might be due to my destiny that I entered this drama. Now that everything is sorted, will I go back or will I live here like Hae Soo did till she died. I was too immersed in my thoughts that I didn't notice the person entering my room. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah" I smiled at Prince So. "I missed you" he sat beside me on the bed and hugged me. "I don't want to leave you for a second again" my smile fell at his words. I know I will have to leave him sooner or later. But how I wish I can spend my entire life with him but I know I can't. I decided to enjoy my life with him until I stay here.

*******

*Few Years Later*

Life was going well. I wasn't aware the time I have here but I decided to enjoy it. Just like Hae Soo I gave birth to baby girl too. Prince So made it clear that she will be his heiress next. She was being trained in all the aspects. But she was also cherished by everyone of them. All the princes made sure to spend their time with her as she was their princess. I don't know what will happen in the future when she grows up but for now, they were all her lovely uncles which I am thankful for.

"You look tired" Prince So commented watching me. "My life is peaceful now" I smiled at my daughter who was playing with Prince Jung and Prince Eun. "It is a good thing, right?" I hummed snuggling in to his chest.

There is a famous saying of writer.

"The day I feel peaceful is the day I die"

Maybe it applied to me too I guess.

Author Note:

Hello readers... This is the final chapter. One more chapter is left which will be the epilogue. Hope you enjoyed this.

Don't forget to vote while reading

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥