Life in Damiwon

"Hello" I bow to Lady Oh and place the bowl of food on her table. "I told you not to bother about it" she sternly tells me. "And I said I won't listen to you right?" I say in the same tone back to her. "You can't speak like that to me" I smile cheekily at her. "Why? Will you punish me with the books again if I do it?" she rolls her eyes at my words. "You have been getting really bold these days"

"I shouldn't have given you liberty" I chuckle at her words. Since I am not interested in the love triangle drama writers created, I have been spending my time with people around here. Lady Oh has been one of my favourite characters from the drama. She may have seen strict but she has good motive behind it. since, I know what will happen to her, I have been taking care of her. I want to avoid the possibility of her getting hanged.

"I see you got close to Prince So" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her. "Not exactly, I just help him when he needs" she took a bite of the food. "He won't be satisfied with your help" I hummed in reply knowing he started liking me. "I am aware of it" she dropped the spoon and looked at me seriously. "What about you?" I looked at her confused. "Do you like him too?"

"It's complicated" she looked at me weirdly. "I do like him but I know we will never be together so I think I don't have any hopes for us" I told her honestly. "Can you give up that easily?" I laughed hiding the pain. "You have no idea how many things I have gave up in my life. I am used to it" her gaze softened at my words and I decided to leave from there.

"I should go. I have to serve the princes at the party" I bowed to her taking my leave. "Oh, finish it completely" I warned her before running away to escape the scolding from her for talking like that.

I walked to the gathering and helped them with the drinks. "Hae Soo?" I stopped my work and looked at Prince Eun. "Can you meet me later?" I nodded my head smiling at him. "I have something for you" I served others too and Prince Wook talked to me for few seconds. "Please raise and show respect to our king" I moved away quickly and stood by the maids. "Prince So, you helped me with a great issue. Ask me anything you want" he said after the normal talk. "I did my job your majesty. Nothing to be rewarded"

"Still, I should do something for you" I glanced up slowly. My eyes widened when I saw prince So looking at me. "Then I want Hae Soo to serve me" my head snapped towards him. "Alright that will be fine" I looked down when I realized the king is looking at me too. "You should obey him and serve to him" I accepted his command and then he announced prince Eun marriage with Soon Deok. "Pack your bags and come to my room. You will be staying with me from today onwards"

"But the king said about serving only" prince So tsked at me. "Didn't he say you need to obey me?" I scoffed at his words. "I am sure he didn't mean this when he said that. So, I won't be staying with you" I walked away from him.

*time skip*

I have been serving Prince So as per the king orders. He asked me multiple times to shift but I didn't do it cause I wanted to take care of Lady Oh. She is becoming well and I don't want her feel sick again. I will handle that poison matter too since I know it already. "Lady Oh" I smiled peeking inside. "I got you fruits" I placed the basket on her table. "You didn't have to bring them" I smiled at her. "I sneaked them in when I was coming from prince So room. I found them at trees" it is not we are given these. But these fruits are specially cultivated for royal family and we are not from the royal family.

"I got letter from prince So and he ordered me to send you to his chambers" I scoffed at her. "I am not his mistress. Why would I stay in his chambers" she hit my head looking around the place. "You can not say things like that about a price" I rolled my eyes at her. "Why does he want me there anyway? I thought I only have to serve him and can stay in Damiwon" she looked at me disappointingly. "There is no such rule. You are under my wing if it is from Damiwon"

"Will I get to see you if I leave this place?" she chuckled for the first time since I met her. "You sound like you are leaving a lover" I pouted lowly. I didn't know why but she kind of give me motherly vibes. Maybe the fact that I lost both my mom and Lady Hae could be the reason too. "I am sure prince will take care of you good"

"Ok, I will just pack my bags" I got up and left to my room. As far as I remember he didn't ask her to shift. Hae Soo just becomes his personal maid in the drama. I sigh hitting my head hardly. This drama is taking complete u turn that I don't know what to do anymore. At least main things aren't changed at all.

I pack my bag and go for a walk when I bumped in to someone. It is prince Eun. "Prince Eun" I bow to him afraid someone will watch us. "Just stop it" he pulls me straight. "You know I don't like those things" I look at him properly. "Shouldn't you be with your wife?" he glares at me at the word of wife. "Don't mention her"

"Why? What happened?" he points his finger at me angrily. "I didn't forgive you at" I smile at his chid like anger. "I know you can't forgive me easily" if you are wondering how he is talking to me unlike the drama then I will tell you. I told him I can't marry him cause I like someone else. He got furious but when he realized I couldn't be with him he was sad for me.

"Prince Eun?" he looked at me confusedly. "I really am happy to meet you" I told him heartfully. It is not because of his real self. In the drama I totally fell for his role. He is expressive, joyful and active. I always enjoyed his company in the time I have been here. I didn't bother much about his marriage cause I know he will be fine with it later. "You are really weird. I should go now"

I bid him good night and was about to head back when someone pulled me with my waist. I reacted on instinct and kicked him with my back leg. "Ouch" he loosened his grip and I turned to face him. "Prince So" I whispered in surprise. "What the hell was that" he shouted at me making me flinch. "I thought you are some thief" he scoffed recovering from the pain. "Since you did this you should listen to me"

"What?" I didn't understand what he said at all. "Come with me" and that is how I spent the best night of my life with the man I like. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... I am sorry for the late update. I had to attend a cousin engagement. My relatives came home from there and there kids came too. They turned my house up side down so I had to hide my laptop and phone. That's why I couldn't update.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥