chapter 1.

Dark.

Her eyes ran frantically all around her but all she could see was darkness. It almost felt like darkness consumed her. The icy cold wind almost passed through her body. The cold surrounding made her shudder. She moved her arms around her aimlessly in order to figure out her surrounding.

Ice. She touched something icy cold.

She winced at the chills it send to her nerves. But then soon her eyes began to adjust with the darkness and there she began to actually see things.

Stones Walls.

Chains and shackles hanging from the wall.

She blinked rapidly and doubted if it's really a door she could see at a distance.

She observed the high black walls on both side of her which were made with grey cold stones. There were chains and locks hanging off from the cold stone wall, something told her that there were people bind to them once. For a second she wondered if she had ended up in a prison somehow. But then her eyes move up at the sky.

The moon was shining bright red which made the sky appear red too. That was the most unusual yet so beautiful thing she had ever seen in her life.

She had no idea where she is actually but she knew one thing very clearly.

She needs to run.

Quick.

Very fast to get out of this place.

There was a narrow way in front of her that's end at a huge chained metal door.

Holding the long skirt she was wearing, she ran straight to the door.

The way was so rough with stones and thorns that she had to be barefoot for the special flee because running in her heels was never a better option. She held them in her fingers and fled.

The coldness burned her feet. But it didn't bother her until she reached the door.

The chain rattles when she pushed them hard.

Locked.

A big lock on the other side of the door rattled.

She is locked. She is prisoned. She is trapped.

But why and more important question how?

The metal doors were so cold on touch yet she felt her skin burning. She took some steps away from those huge black metal doors. She was breathing heavily.

There must be some way to get out of here.

She has to get out of here.

Collecting all her courage, she tried to push the doors open again but this time they burn her hands even more.

Wincing again, she backed off.

Don't cry. Dont cry. Don't cry.

You cannot even open a door.

Her mind mocks.

When she found the doors not opening and her urge to cry increased.

So basically, her mother was right. The only thing she could do right was crying.

But then she took a deep breath. She once promised herself she won't cry anymore. So now she won't. Or maybe that's what she decided.

She rather be dead than crying ever again. Right?

When she was going to give the door another try, she felt a presence behind her.

The temperature fall tremendously quick. She felt her blood turning cold, literally. She felt as if icy cold air has blown right through her soul, freezing her body deep to the core.