10 FRISSON

He turn around to walk away but my pretty little mouth had something to say. Specially right now in this cold dim lighted haunted room. Best place to die with the hands of the king of the underworld.

"They don't know, do they?" I whispered lightly but the way he tensed up was all i need to confirm he heard me very well.

Clearing my throat I dared to continue.

"They don't know that you too have blood running between your skin and bones." I knew he would definitely kill me this time.

"Is it because if they knew you have blood in your veins, you will be also used just like a blood slave i was a moment ago?" I couldn't even finish my sentence properly before i was pushed into the wall behind me with a tight hold around my neck.

"If you ever......." He grunts roughly.

"..ever said that again..." He breathed angrily against my face and God I saw his eyes turning red. The visible veins of his neck almost turned me on at this moment. Almost. But the frisson was too intense to focus on that part. 

" Or if anybody in this whole underworld get to know about what you just talked about.." he closed his eyes as if suppressing his desire to not choke me right here right now.

"I will kill you in such a way that you will beg for mercy again and again and again." With that he let go of my neck all at once and i hold back the long intake of air i was dying to take.

I maintain the eye contact to show him i am not as scared as I'm from inside. But I guess he is good in reading minds.

His hands gripped my palm tightly than he bring it up to show me.

"Im not leaving this hand until we reach where i want to take you, because I know you are going to create only troubles for both of us if i let you go even for a second and at this moment I can't afford that." He then looked at our hands binded together as if he felt something wierd.

"And i definitely can't trust that little pretty mouth of yours but I will arrange something for that later." With that he turn and pulled me along with him.

I followed him without resisting. I knew he is hiding something very big from his own underworld. But how can he bleed? Why doesn't his demons and witches go behind him for blood? Can't they smell it or sense it?

He is never going to tell me but I knew i had to do what he says because I know he has no intentions to kill me. Im literally a threat to his life after knowing he is a "bloody creature" yet he is letting me live, not cutting me into million pieces and giving his demons a treat.

Interesting.

I will write a news article on it if i ever went back down on earth.

Suddenly I remember something and i stopped walking.

"My mothers must be worried about me and my sister she must be waiting for me to be home back." I tried to keep my vulnerability hidden when it comes to mt family.

"You are not dead yet you are already behaving like a dead soul. They are fine. You left for a trip today and switched off your phone for flights. They don't know you never reached the place where you were going. We have few more hours to send you back down without disturbing the balance of earth and underworld."

So there is a balance?

This is not a multiverse?

Was it all a lie we saw in movies down there?

We walked through dense forest and then a cave but he didn't leave my hand for once. Where are all the souls and demons? Where are those witches?

I looked down at our hands still gripping each other's tightly. What's that tingly feeling I'm getting from watching our hands so tightly gripped? Is it fear? Then why I'm not scared?

I got so engrossed in my thoughts that we almost got bumped into a mirror.

A mirror?

I looked closely into the mirror and found myself staring at myself. But something was different. I almost felt like it's not me who I'm looking at..

"Walk through it" I heard a voice behind me.

"What do you mean walk through it?" I asked him totally puzzled.

He pointed at the mirror as if it's a door.

Is it a door?

But no. I'm not repeating any mistake again.

"Last time you left me with some witches who wanted my blood. Im not going anywhere you want me to go alone." With that I lifted our hand and show it to him. "You are coming with me wherever I'm going."

He sighed as if totally annoyed with me. Nice. I liked that. Feeling mutual.

With that he told me to step forward at which I resisted again.

"No. You go first." I demand and suprisingly, i do realise I'm commanding the God of underworld but it was more surprising  when he actually obeyed.

He stepped toward the mirror and i look keenly as his feet pass through the mirror. Within a second he entered the mirror and pulled me in without him. I didn't feel a thing when my arm began to enter into the wall. It was wierd but i felt special. It's almost feel like going on a spiritual trip.

My eyes suddenly closed at the bright light that hig my eyes. I bring my palm up to sheild my eyes. Blinking few time my eyes adjusted themselves according to the bright light.

Wait is it.....?

"No. It's not Earth. It just look like Earth." He answered my unasked question.

I saw a grassland all around me. The wind was fresh and it blow my hair back. I close my eyes in content. I missed this. I open my arms and felt the wind rush through my body. I took few deep breaths and i smell flowers.

Flowers, i love flowers.

I looked around and saw bushes and plants with flower on it. I smiled and felt my feet touch the soft cold grass and i almost moaned in delight..

I turn around to Hades and saw him looking straight at me. His eyes seen soft now. His hair flew with the wind too and gosh! The way he flipped them back in place with just a move was so erotic.

"It's so pretty here." I gasped. He didn't respond but stare at me wildly.

I looked down and saw my soft robe flying back with the wind. I quickly hold my robe close to me, feeling little embarrassed.

"This just means you have a pure soul." He murmured. "Only pure souls can enter through this mirror."

I heard him and suddenly realised that he entered through this mirror too. Does that means he has a pure soul too.

"I made this place. I'm the God of this place. I can go wherever I want." He answered just by reading my mind..

"Now come with me. You have to meet some one here who can help you." He began to walk with our hands still entangle and i followed him willingly.