chapter 4

I quickly step back after looking at the intensity of his gaze.

What the fuck does he mean by that?

I hold my heels up between us, hanging loosely from my fingers.

"Don't come near me." I warned him seriously as he took few steps closer to me. He smirked listening my threat. Then he step ahead one more time, smiling.

"Do you think I'm bluffing?" I asked him with dead stare as he kept walking towards me and I started backing up.

To prove my point I throw one of my heel aimed at his arm, with all my power.

The heel hit him and then flipped over on the ground with a thud.

He looked down for one moment before looking again at me angrily.

As an instinct I threw my another heel aimed at his heart this time.

He flinched as the heel touched the middle of his chest. The skin of his exposed chest began to redden beneath the white shirt. Is that a hint of blood that I'm currently looking at?

The man, who was surprised too, looked down totally confused peeking inside his white see through shirt.

His head snap up and his black eyes fall on me and I almost felt dead.

This was my only chance to flee. With that thought I take a run for the nearest door but suddenly a grip around my wrist pulled me back to where I was. Another moment my back was slammed to the wall beside us. My whole back banged with pain at such an impact but the scene in front of me was too much to think about my back right now. He look dead into my eyes as he lean in. I take a peek down, inside his shirt, I could see a hint of blood forming a presence on the surface of his skin.

"How can you bleed?" I was suddenly asking the most appropriate question I could think about.

He didn't respond, he just blinked and looked more keenly at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked licking my lips. It looks like he wants to eat me, literally not in a sexual way.

"I think I finally understand you." The man smirked.

"Show them to me." He commanded.

"What? Show what?" I was totally confused. I swear if he tried something bad with me I'm gonna be violent this time, knowing he can bleed too.

"Show me your wings." He orders.

That made me laugh aloud.

"What?" A little giggle came out of my lips. Again the habit of laughing at wrong time is going to fuck it up.

He was totally done with me. So within seconds he turn me around and this time pinned me front torso to the wall. My forehead pressed hard against the wall in front of me as my breaths turn raged. I realised my hands were in his tight grip behind my back. When did he even hold them together?

I felt him coming closer to my back as i close my eyes at anticipating the worse thing that could happen. No man has ever touched her like this before. Not only like this but she think no man has ever touched her before. Suddenly all the bad thoughts crept inside her head and it fucked up her anxiety.

"Let me go." Her voice cracked a little because of the fear deep inside her heart.

But the man was too engrossed in finding the reality of this mysterious woman in front of him.

Within a swift motion, his hand entered inside her thin white top and ran up along her spine.

Her eyes fall close at the wierd sensation that spread in her veins. She wanted to ignore the fact that a small tiny part inside her heart was jumping at this erotic move.

His hands ran upto her upper back. Then his cold fingers lingers over her shoulder blades as if expecting something there other than shoulder blades.

He growled loudly right into my ear when he didn't found anything. His hand on my upper back came down to my waist and he turned me around again this time, his hand sliding all the way back to front of my waist.

No matter how much erotic was that, no matter how much she liked it, no matter how hot that was, she can't let herself being handled like that.

Deciding that she used all her force to push back the man in front of her. The man was taken aback by the hard push from the tiny little woman.

A tint of moisture shine in her eyes before she turned around and ran straight to the door.

If she is going to die, then let it be. Better be dead by eaten alive than feeling humiliated like that.

She didn't know where she was going but she knew one thing, people of underworld need some manners.

***

Thank you so much .

Please like and comment and please tell me what do you think about this.

Love❤️