chapter 6

There is no way I'm coming with someone who had just controlled hundreds of demons all together. The thudding in my heart was so loud that it rang in my ears. But then my logical brain start to work again. There must be some reason he saved from from being eaten alive. First I need to find out who he really is.

I stepped back and stare at his flawless face.

God damn pretty.

I know he read my mind because he just smirked like a devil and turn around. As soon as he start walking I was following him like a lost puppy. I don't want to be left alone here. Atleast not after what i just saw. I felt wetness on my cheeks and realise I was crying this whole time. I got so distracted by the fear that I didn't even realise I was crying. As I brought my palm up to wipe off my tears i realise I was trembling too. My fingers were shaking badly which made it too difficult to wipe away my tears.

I need to sit down. I need to calm down my nerves. With that though I stop following him and rest my back against that cold black wall beside us. He stop as soon as he realise I wasn't following him anymore. He turn around swiftly and shrink his eyes at me.

"You do realise this is not a place to rest." Came his gruff voice.

"I can't..... " My voice breaks and i realise that i can't hold back any longer now. That's when I let it all go. I hide my face in my bloody palms and sobbed badly. I was scared. Very very scared.

"I just wanna go ...home." i blurt out between my sobs. I know I was totally done with my family and almost annoyed at my family but at this moment I missed that warmth of my room. The coziness of my blankets. I miss my bathroom too.

Bathroom? Yes. I need a bath.

I looked down at my muddy and bloody dress and realise I definitely need a bath. Maybe a bath will help me clear my head too.

"I want to take a bath." I said wiping my tears off gently.

He lift his brow at the sudden change in my request.

From going home to taking a bath.

It's wired i know but I know your will understand.

He looked to his side as if thinking something before bringing his eyes back to me and running his gaze up to down. I felt concious and sighed nervously.

He didn't said anything just turn around again and began to walk. Not having another option I began to follow him again like a small baby.

I shuddered at the cold winds that gushes past us. I want blankets. Lots of blanket. I just want my bed. I want to just sleep and then wake up like everything was just a dream. Please let all this be a dream. A nightmare..

My nose bumped straight into his hard back and my eyes filled with tears at the immense pain.

For a second I saw something flash in his eyes before it goes back to emotionless and cold.

"Go inside and do what they say."

Wait. Go where? Do what? Who are they?

Can I tell him I'm scared? Can I tell him i don't want him to leave me alone here?

"Just touch the wall." He ordered. I hesitated but exactly what  he told me to do. As soon as I touched the wall the stones shifted back and I saw a gap to enter in.

I don't want to go in without him. But when I look at him to tell him, he just nodded towards the gap that just opened.

Should I trust him?

I closed my eyes. God please, if this is my end then just let it be quick.

With that faith i enter inside and as soon as I was inside the gap began to close again. Before the gap was fully closed I saw him standing there, waiting, his eyes carrying a different emotion this time which I couldn't understand.

As soon as the gap closed I was left alone in the darkest place i have ever seen. I looked around but see nothing. My heart was about to burst by thudding so fast. It was not enough to kill me so the next thing a hear was a haul far away.

Where the fuck I'm?