chapter 7

I put my palms over my ears and close my eyes shut. I was relieved when I heard no more hauls. But not for long because the very next second a felt a presence near me. At instinct i press the wall as I did to enter but not a single stone moved. I pressed myself into the wall as if it will keep me safe. Only God knows why I am missing that strange scary yet pretty man beside me. Suddenly a candle flickered at a distance and I saw a woman wearing a cape and holding a candle. I gulped with fear as my body turn cold. That woman walked towards me slowly and i almost feel like sobbing badly with fear. My instincts were telling me to run away. But where should I run?
Within a blink of an eye the lady was almost near me and was holding my bloody hand.

"You can't waste this sacred thing like this." The lady hushed. I looked down to see age was talking about my blood which was dripping from my wound. Her touch was cold around my wrist. I don't know if it was from fear or tiredness but I began to loose my consciousness as my eyes couldn't hold themselves open any longer.

***
My head was banging with pain as i felt myself being lifted again and again. Somebody was moving my body again and again but I was too unconscious to understand what's happening.
I felt a sharp pain on my palm which made me twitch my eyes. With a lot and lot of effort i finally peeled my eyes open.

God damn it.

I found myself in a dimly lighted large room with six to seven women around me. What scared me more was what they were doing to me. They were tying me up to the shackles attached to the walls. I wanted to protest but my body was resisting all the movements, it was almost like i have become a dead corpse. Looking down i realised that somebody has changed my clothes and now I'm wrapped in a full length maroon robe. The clothes that I was previously wearing was lying ahead of me but few women were busy in doing something with that dress.

"Extract every drop of blood from that dress. We can't afford to loose a single drop of this holy blood." A voice murmured just beside me. I looked to my right and notice a woman holding a cloth a wiping off blood from my palm.

My palm. Oh no.

As I look keenly at my palm i notice that they never stop the bleeding of my palm, instead the blood is still dripping off from my hanging palm and it is being collected in a aluminium bowl. I protested and fisted my palm but the woman beside me made me open my palm again forcefully until my blood began slipping down from my fingers again.

"Please." I sobbed. "Just let me go." My voice cracked at the end but I see no reaction from any of the women as if they didn't heard me.

I was regretting trusting that man and entering inside this hell. Why did you do this to me God, have I been that bad in my life?

I couldn't even look at the bowl of blood without choking at the sight. But I was sure I was loosing my consciousness again and this time I don't think I will be able to wake up again.

"I think that's all for today. Wipe off her palm and feed her properly. We are gonna need her blood again until then give her body the chance to make blood again." That woman told other women who just nodded and do as told.

What am i now? A blood machine?

I can't let myself be used like this. I feel violated and used. They are using my blood without my consent. The rage build in my began to rise as a woman open up the shakles around my wrist.

Without thinking even for a mini second I flicked my wrist and the bowl full of my blood tumbled down and spill all over the ground.

Now they can kill me if they want to.

The woman beside me just looked at me horrified. I should be the one to feel horrified right now why she is more horrified. I looked at the rest of the woman and they looked equally horrified.

Did I do something extremely wrong?

Suddenly I heard the growls and hauls all around us.

I definitely did something wrong.

"Wipe all this blood off and hide her in the basement. Light up scented candles all around to cover up the blood smell. We can handle the demon and souls. Only Hades shouldn't find out what happened here." The woman tell all others and suddenly disappeared into the dark.

Im not going into the basement. Im never going into the basement..

"Kill me. Right now but I will never go anywhere." I protested as two woman began to drag me toward a door. I looked at the spill blood and wonder what would have happened if I hadn't done that..

The hauls began to grow and suddenly we all heard a door being slammed open..

This thing has doors too? They don't enter through walls like i did?

The woman suddenly left me where I was a ran towards the noise. One by one they all began to disappear in the dark.

What the fuck? Am i here all alone? Again?

I look around me and found my old skirt. I tear off a corner and timidly tie it around my palm. As i was tying the knot I saw a shadow appear in the dark..

My heart stopped beating. I couldn't see clearly but the shadow was looking straight at me. My body bagan to shudder visibly. Should I just close my eyes and wait for my death.

Do I have any more hope?

No.

Can anybody save me?

No. Probably no. Even if anyone saved me I will be used as blood slave so no it's better to be killed right now .

With that thought i close my eyes and waited to be killed.