14.

Maya entered the room softly opening the heavy door. She has something soft silky cloth in her hands. She smiled at me very kindly and placed the clothes on the bed. She told me that she had prepared a bath for me. After taking me to a room she showed me the bathtub which was filled with petals. I looked back at her weirdly after seeing those petals.

"They are scented petals, it's to camouflage the scent of your blood." She informed me and leave the room before telling me that i had to be in this water for about an hour. After Maya left, I let the red silk fall off my shoulders. Pulling my hairs back with my fingers, I combed them back gently.

I didn't take much time in submerging myself in that scented water. The smell was so inviting that i began to take long breaths. The water was warm and now that scented warm air was going into my lungs, it began to do something inside me. I could feel my lungs getting filled in a satisfying way. I didn't realise if it's because of this soothing scent or its because of my tiredness that i began to feel numb again. I moaned a little before settling myself comfortably inside that bathtub. Petals covered the water heavily so there was no way anybody could see anything they are not supposed to. Closing my eyes i continued taking long satisfying breaths because I don't know how many more breaths do i have until I get killed here.

But somewhere I knew that Hades won't let me be killed. It was not a prediction nor it was my trust for Hades. Its something I just feel in my gut.

I feel my body began to loosen up in that warm water and i can bet this is the most satisfying bath I have ever had.

I tried not to drift my brain towards Earth, i didn't want anxiety attacks right now. The only thing I wanted now was some peace.

I close my eyes again and tried to complete my long forgotten sleep.

As soon as I began to sleep, the heavy door was opened with a jerk and Hades entered with his authoritative aura.

Without hesitation he walked up to me and stand beside the bathtub. I was thankful about those petals who was literally saving me from his gaze. He forwarded his hand and i couldn't understand what he really wanted. So when he realised I didn't get it, he took my palm in his tenderly.

"Close your eyes." He commanded and i was too tired to complain.

I closed my eyes readily and felt him opening that bandages Maya tied around my wound. I didn't dare to open my eyes but i felt him touch my wound gently. I didn't wince even though it hurt badly.

So the God of deads is curing my wounds given by him.

"You can love moon immensely and still don't know what to do if you get it one day." He uttered his quote very softly.

"Just like you can be craving for love and still don't know what to do when you get loved by somebody." I quoted back.

I open my eyes and my eyes met directly to his dark chocolaty orbs.

"You are the only warm thing on this cold dark place, how can anyone not crave you?" He leaned in closer.

"I have seen dead people for centuries, how can I not crave for somebody with life." He hold my chin and tilt my face up.

"How can I not crave these quick breaths you take whenever I get close to you?" He took a long breath and so did I.

His fingers wrapped themselves around my neck and then went behind my ear and then moved into my hair.

He pulled them back, bringing my face closer to his and i almost feel my lips touching his but not entirely. It was just a mere brush. My lips are still un-kissed, yet.

"Do you have any idea how much i want to feel life? " He hushed.

I shook my head in a no, maintaining the eye contact. Too numbed to say anything.

He smirked and his eyes smiled.

"Do you want me to show you?" He challenged and i licked my lips in anticipation.

Yes! I gasped internally. I knew he can read my mind.

"Words. Use your words. I want to listen it from that preety little mouth." He smirked again because he was clearly enjoying it.

It made a take another deep breath. The scent of petals entering in my lungs with a gush and blossoming flowers inside.

"Show me." I asked.

"Show you what?" He teased.

"Show me how much you want me." I almost commanded.

"Was that a command to the God of underworld by a human?" He teased again.

"Curiosity of a living being to be feel loved by the God of deads." I smiled this time.

He paused and just stared deep down in my soul.

"What if i snatched away every ounce of your life?" He asked.

"What if i snatched away every ounce of your darkness?" I asked back.

"You think it's easy?" He chuckled still holding me close to his face.

"Never. But i like challenges." I searched his eyes.

"So do I." He searched mine.

***