15.

I was shook gently and suddenly Hades face turned into Maya's and it really frightened me for a second. But i was wise enough to realise soon it was a dream and looking down I saw Maya holding my perfect palm so maybe she fixed it completely this time.

She smiled at me lightly before handing me a towel to wrap it around me.

"Wipe yourself off and then change into your clothes into the room." She informed me and then stood up to leave. I could have asked her if Hades was here but i would rather have that in my dream than in reality because that little conversation was just so......

Intense.

I went back to my senses and bring myself to reality where there was no Hades. Getting out from the bath tub i wrap the towel around me and then i very cautiously walked out of the bathroom. Walking into the room i found a white little dress placed nicely on the bed with heels to wear. They were my heels which I threw at Hades few hours ago.

I cringed heavily.

Wiping myself off from the towel i quickly get into that dress and wore my heels. I couldn't complain about heels because I realised in past few hours that even these painful heels are so much better than running barefoot.

There was a sudden knock on the door and I quickly tip toed to the door which was not even closed then why is Maya knocking?

Ohh yeah.

Because it wasn't Maya who was at the door. It's was the visitor of my dreams..

Hades.

He looked at me with such an  intensity that i quickly got a flash back of my dream. But no i can't think about that i can't let him read my mind..

My heart flutters when his eyes went down to see my dress. I gulped nervously. There was an intense urge to hear a compliment but I knew i was hoping for something impossible.

Then in next moment i found him scowling at my heels as if he remembered something. Oh yeah i remember that too..

He turn around after ordering me to follow him. My heels clicked loudly on the wooden floor. Maya joined us in the drawing room and we all moved towards the door.

Are we walking? Are we not teleporting to where we have to reach? Then i remember that Maya is a witch not a magician. I walked on the soft grass and my heels dug into the soil. Not a single step outside the house and i am regretting wearing heels again. Will it be rude if i walked barefoot in this soft grass. It's not classy.

Wait. What is more classy? Heels or comfort?

Comfort. Right.

"No need to get your heels of. Take it as a punishment to throw them at me." Hades said without turning back.

Maya head snapped to me on hearing that i hit hades with my heels.

I smiled shyly and I decide to go against Hades wishes.

I very delicately took off my heels and took them in my fingers. Watching Hades very keenly. He didn't turn back but I knew he knew what have I done.

"I can double your punishment for that." He warned but waited for me to show a hint of fear.

"So double punishment it is." He mumbled.

That's if i stayed alive.

I looked around the green forests around us which were decorated with flowers. It smells heavenly. Suddenly Hades turn to right into the forest leaving that clear way on which we were walking before.   

"My lord, this is not the way to him." Maya reminded Hades but Hades keep walking.

"So we aren't going to meet him?" Maya asked again. But he again stayed silent.

"Is it because you also know he will kill her the moment he see her?" Maya demanded confirmation.

Hades stayed silent again but we both got the response.

But it raise my curiosity to highest.

"Then where are we going?" I asked Maya because I know Hades will never answer me.

"This way leads to only one place." Maya hesitated.

She took a pause and looked at me.

"Hades palace." She whispered.