affair

It had happened. Six months ago Y/N had worked late and John, her boss had stayed as well. Both had been going through the numbers over the past six months since she had found some numbers missing.

It had always been a tension between them, Y/N had ignored the burning feeling in her stomach whenever she saw John at the office. He was her boss, her married boss.

John's brothers had all been teasing them, how it seemed like there was something going on, that the sexual tension between them was suffocating everyone else. Y/N had thought she had been imaging things. His stares, the way his eyes lingered on her body, how his wet tongue slowly caressed his plump bottom lip. He sometimes placed his hand on the back of her back, something she told herself was strictly something friendly.

That night after hours when it was only them she had been standing by her desk, bent over as she wrote in the books and as she stood up she had felt his presence close behind her. His breath had fanned over her neck and his hand had slid around her waist, pulling her back slightly so they stood close apart. His hard member had been hard to ignore and the wetness between her thighs got worse by each passing second the smell of him filled her nostrils. After composing herself she had turned around to stop anything from happening, she didn't want to ruin his marriage yet before she could his lips was on hers.

She had been lost, their lips moving in sync a moan slipping past her lips as his large hands had gripped her ass. Giving it firm squeeze as she placed her hands around his neck. He groaned as his hands roamed her body, more than once stopping at her ass. Then he had lifted her up and carried her into his office.

"I've always wanted to bend your over this desk and have you screaming my name." He had said.

Six months had passed and every time they were alone things had happened. Heated kisses had been shared, passionate moments between them. They had talked about it briefly, Y/N telling him that she didn't want to ruin his marriage even more after their first night yet John had told her that their marriage was close to non existent. 

"John, could I speak to you?" Y/N said as she stood by the door to his office, everyone in ran around and made sure that the Shelby brother inc went by smoothly.

"Of course." John had said, his eyes glistening as them travelled over her body. With her heart in her chest she walked inside, she had to tell him that her feelings had developed towards him.

That was until Esme had walked into the office, first time Y/N had seen her in a couple of months. John had said that she had been away for a few months, taking care of the children or that Esme didn't care for him anymore. However when Y/N saw Esme she knew why she hadn't seen her in a long time.

Esme dress hugged a very prominent baby bump on her stomach. 

"Love, I got you some lunch." Esme said huffing a piece of hair away from her face. Y/N's eyes almost plopped out from their sockets as  they glued themself onto the prominent bump. "Poll is watching the kids so I thought I would've give my husband something to eat." She continued. Y/N bit her lip as the realization hit her, the wave of "I'm actually fucking a married man with kids and one on the way" crashed over her.

"Thank you." John said and kissed his wife. Esme smiled and her eyes met Y/Ns.

"Did I interrupted something?" Esme asked with a frown and before John could answer Y/N opened her mouth.

"No Mrs. Shelby. I was just going to tell Mr. Shelby that I'm leaving for the day since I'm feeling sick." Y/N said before leaving the office. She quickly took her coat and bag before walking out the door. The sound of heavy footsteps behind her filled her ears yet she continued to walk.

"Y/N." John said yet she ignored him. "Y/N, stop." He demanded her and she snorted. She soon could feel his hand gripping her arm and then he turned her around. What he didn't expect what her hand that collided with his jaw as she did.

"You pig." Y/N almost screamed.

"Y/N listen-" John began.

"No you listen, you told me that you were practically divorcing your very distant wife yet here she comes fully pregnant and what do I know but knocking someone up isn't screaming bad marriage to me!" She growled as she tugged her hand away from his grip. "You led me on, you convinced me that you hated her and that I meant something more than being a homewrecker!" She continued. John clenched his jaw.

"Shut it!" He snapped and her eyes widen.

"You disgusting -" Y/N began and John ignored all the feelings his heart and head screamed at him. It was important business at play.

"I only said that so I could fuck you." John said and her eyes widen. Her skin turned pale as her mouth hung open. Her heart clenched in her chest as she thought that she had tried to build the courage to tell John that she loved him. She had practiced what she was going to say murmurs of times and now she felt ridiculous. A tear escaped her eye before she pushed him away.

"I hate you!" She screamed, not caring who heard yet the street was almost empty. She quickly walked away from the man she loved. She never wanted to see him again. He had made her feel more than dirty. She hated him and loathed herself.

John stood silent in the middle of the street watching Y/N walk away, the one that made his heart beat quicker. Chaos would appear if he left Esme. Their marriage made sure that people wouldn't die.