Boop

Y/N sat next to Michael, both of their eyes focused on the numbers in front of them. They mumbled quietly to each other as they worked. It was a calm Friday night, workers more eager to finish work and head to the Garrison.

"Are you coming tonight?" Michael asked suddenly and she only raised her brow and hummed.

"What?" Y/N asked and looked up at him.

"Are you coming to the Garrison? Having some fun for once?" He asked again with a smirk. "It wasn't yesterday when you joined us for drink or two," he continued and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Well I've been busy," She shrugged and he raised his brow as his smirk widen.

"Oh really?" Michael said and she could feel the heat on her cheeks. "Who are you sleeping with?" He added.

"What kind of question is that?!" She exclaimed and he only chuckled.

"Oh you know what I mean," He began. "Coming to work late making me cover for you when Tommy asks, you suddenly wearing scarfs that cover those hickeys on your neck, sometimes you dress up for who I don't know, you smell of a common mens perfume," He continued to ramble and she shook her head.

"I'm not seeing anyone, I'm-" She was interrupted as John walked inside the room. Y/N bit the inside of her cheek as her eyes met Johns. It was John that had left hickeys on her neck, it was his perfume she swore she had washed of and not that many times was she late, she though. No one knew of their relationship. It was a simple fuck relationship, nothing less and nothing more. She wanted more but John had said that he wasn't looking for more than some fun.

"Are you ready?" John asked and looked at the both of them. Michael nodded as he stood up, taking some papers from the table.

"Yes, I'm justing going to hand these to Tommy," Michael said before leaving the room.

"And you? Will I be seeing you there tonight? Joining us for some fun," John said, licking his bottom lip as he rested his big hands on the table. His eyes electric and she could feel her blood rush through her veins. "Or will I have to wait until I get home?" He added with a smirk.

"When you are drunk of your head? Then there won't be much fun," She winked. "Maybe it won't get up," She teased and he put his hand over his heart, playing hurt.

"Ouch!" He said and she chuckled. "I don't recall that ever happening," He said with a frown and he only smiled.

"Not so easy when you black you seconds later," She continued to tease him.

"Well then I owe you a night of fun-" John began as Michael entered the room. John cleared his throat and straightened his back. Michael took his coat and threw Y/N's coat in her direction.

"Come on Y/N, time for some fun!" Michael said and John raised both his brows as he smiled.

"Yes come on Y/N, time for some fun!" John said and she only shook her head with a smile before leaving with the rest. John, Tommy, Arthur walked in the front with Polly, Finn, Isaiah and Michael in the middle and Y/N with Lizzie in the back. Y/N had noticed the looks Lizzie had gotten from John in the past weeks. It had crushed her hopes of John ever wanting something more with her.

"I think I might try with John tonight," Lizzie mumbled and without the right to be jealous and possessive, Y/N was. She didn't Lizzie anywhere near John.

"I though you had a thing with Tommy," Y/N mumbled.

"I'm sure he won't mind," Lizzie spoke and Y/N only glared at her.

"Have we met the same Tommy?" Y/N mumbled as they stepped inside the pub. They all headed towards the private room yet Y/N and Poll stood by the bar a little longer, Poll sensing Y/N's tense state which meant shots for the young woman to ease her mind.

Inside the private room the rest took a seat. Lizzie took a seat next to John on the armchair as Arthur occupied the seat on the couch.

"So Michael are you finally getting it with Y/N tonight?" Arthur asked and John tensed. Michael only blew out his smoke with a frown on his face.

"I'm not hitting on Y/N," Michael asked.

"Of course you are, everyone have seen the looks you give her. You are all loved up you two at work," Arthur continued.

"She is single so go for it," Tommy said and Michael only shook his head. "She's smart and very attractive -" 

"Don't think her boyfriend would appreciate that," John cut in and everyone looked at him, growing at the growl. John took a big gulp of his whiskey to calm his nerves.

"Ah is someone jealous that little Michael here is getting the girls aren't we Johnny-boy?" Arthur said and patted John roughly on the back. John only groaned as he poured himself a new one.

"He's right," Michael said. "She's seeing someone, her neck has been covered in one or two hickeys lately." He added before taking a puff of smoke. John placed his cigar between his lips with a proud smirk. Soon Poll and Y/N walked inside.

"Oh Poll are you trying to drink her under the table?" Finn asked as they walked inside. Y/N slightly drunk and carrying a full glass of whiskey in one hand and a bottle in the other. Poll only glared at the young man before asking Arthur to move.

"She needs something steady to sit on," Poll mumbled.

"Johnny-boy!" Y/N said with a big smile as she patted his leg and he placed his hand behind her.

"How long were you out there? How much have she been drinking?" Tommy asked. No one had a problem with her being drunk, everyone aiming to reach that level or worse. 

"Enough to cheer her up," Poll said and proud of her work.

"Trouble in paradise Y/N?" Finn asked and Polly slapped him in the back of the head as she walked past him to take a seat.

"Trouble in what?" Y/N asked.

"With your boyfriend?" Finn asked and she laughed.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Y/N said honestly, too drunk to realize how much John tensed beside her. "He didn't want anything exclusive with me," She continued and glanced at John. John's eyes wandered down her cleavage little to long. She giggled before booping John on the nose. 

"Boop," She said then giggled more. John had to fight the urge to laugh as irritation grew in his body.

"Well fuck him," Michael asked.

"Michael now you can give her a shot," Arthur said and John clenched his jaw. Tommy looked between John and Y/N, noticing the was his jaw clenched and the way Y/N had glared at him before. He didn't say anything he just noted it.

"Can we talk?" John mumbled quietly in Y/N's ear as the others changed subject. Y/N had her hand on his leg to support herself. "Fresh air?" He added and she looked at him.

"Boop," She said once more as she tapped his nose.

"We are getting some fresh air," John said as he stood up and helped her to stand. As they walked Y/N took his hand and walked before him. His other free hand was placed on her waist to see her steady. She walked outside, a huff left her lips as the cold air hit her. She turned to face John who placed both his hands on her waist to pull her close. 

"You look good today," Y/N said as she placed her hands on his chest. John smirked as he held her close, enjoying the contrast between the cold air and their warm bodies together.

"Boop,"