Slow morning

WARNING: MATURE

Y/N slowly woke from her deep slumber. She opened her eyes as she stretched her body, only to realize that she was trapped between John's arm and leg that hugged her closely yet continued to snore. A smile spread on her lips before kissing the back of his hand. She snuggled back closer to him only for John to move and pull her closer. 

Y/N felt her cheeks heat up as she could feel his hard member against her ass. She pushed her ass back little to rub against him, biting her lip as the memories from the long night together mixed with the hard member made her soak.

John let out a moan and thrusted forward as his grip tightened however he was still asleep. She repeated her actions and enjoyed as he kept pushing forward. A groan left both their lips and as John's lips made contact with her shoulder his hands moved down to her hips. He kissed his way to the crook of her neck and she turned her face slightly to meet his lips. A moan left his lips, suppressed by their lips smashed together.

"Fuck baby," John groaned and he pulled her one leg over his so he could move his hand between her thighs. She answered with a moan as his rough calloused hands came in contact with her clít. Her soft moans was heaven to his ears. Another groan left Johns lips as he felt the wetness between her legs. Y/N placed her hand behind her neck, pulling him closer. 

Their tongues laced together and soon John pulled away and moved to lay between her legs. He hovered over her and she pulled his closer to capture his lips once more with hers. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him even closer. 

She shivered as he rubbed his tip over her slit before thrusting into her. Both of them moaning loudly.

"Bloody hell," John groaned as he nuzzled his head into her neck and kept thrusting slowly. She hugged him close and her eyes rolled back as her hips moved together with his. His slow yet powerful thrusts in combination with him kissing her neck made her moan. 

"Please John, faster." She begged and he obeyed. His pace increasing slightly, to tease. Her nails gripped his back. "John," She groaned and he only smirked at her and picked up his pace even more as he capsuled her lips with his. Their breaths turning heavy, the sound of their skin slapping bounced of the walls together with their moans and a thin layer of sweat covered their bodies.

Completely lost in each other, happy that the kids was at Pollys so they could be as loud or silent as they wanted.

John rested his forehead against hers as good as he could as he kept the pace. Looking deep into her eyes. She fought to keep them open as the pleasure filled her body. 

"I love you," John mumbled over and over again. John loved this position. Him being over her, protecting her, shielding her.

"I-Ah- I love you," Y/N answered and not long after she reached her high. John was soon to follow, filling her with everything he had. After calming down he pulled out of her and laid down beside her again. She turned to lay her head on his chest. He wrapped the covers around them, holing her close. His fingers brushed her hair slowly, making her sleepy again.

This was her home, her safe zone. 

+

This was short, but sweet.