Marry me

Garrison was filled to the brim with people enjoying their Friday night. Y/N sat next to John and the rest of the Shelby family including Michael. Michael and Finn left the table to join Isaiah by the bar. John had his hand around her shoulder and the other resting on her leg. They were all laughing and joking as the glasses of whiskey never stood empty for long.

John kissed her temple and whispered sweet nothings into her ear making her giggle slightly. She placed her hand on his cheek before placing a quick kiss on his lips. John groaning slightly as he hurried his nose in her hair, wanting more.

John had been awfully handsy. His hands never leaving her body, always touching her in some way. He picked up two cigarettes and placed them between his lips, lightning both before handing the other to Y/N. He kept watching her as she spoke with the rest, eyes fixating on the way her lips closed around the cigarette. He licked his lips.

Y/N excused herself to go to the bathroom. John biting down on his bottom lip as his eyes travelled over her body as she walked. His breathing little heavy.

"Y/N's looking good tonight," Tommy said and John quickly looked at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" John growled.

"Just stating what every other man in this room thinks," Tommy said. "You're not married yet so not much for anyone in here to stop them from trying," He continued and John clenched his fists.

"If they so much look at her I swear I'll blind them-" John growled under his breath. A smile on his face as he looked at his girl walking back from the bathroom. Her dress hugged her body to perfection. Some men by the bar whistled at her and some even howled. John clenched his jaw and fists together. He was about to walk over to them however Y/N made it back first and her smile made him calm down slightly. John only looked at Michael and nodded towards the men and he got a nod back before Michael, Isaiah and Finn turned to the other men for a chat.

"You look very good tonight," John whispered in her ear as she sat down next to him. He immediately pulled her close, one hand around her shoulders and the other on her thigh. He slid his hand slightly up under her dress, resting it there.

"Thank you," She smiled as kissed his jaw. "You look tense, something wrong?" She asked as she looked at the prominent vein on his temple.

"Nothing," He mumbled and kissed her temple.

"Sure?" She frowned, noticing the slight anger in his voice.

"Yes," He said and she kissed his cheek.

"Love you," She whispered in his ear.

"Love you too," He kissed her lips. "Want to go home?" He asked and she nodded. They took their coats and bid their goodbyes. John took her hand in his as they stepped outside and she turned to face him. Her free hand pulling him in for a deep kiss. John smiled into the kiss, finally getting some action he had been craving since he saw her in the dress in the morning. His hands moved to her waist and pulled her close.

"You are my girl," John mumbled against her lips and she hummed.

"I am." She said. "Always," She added as they pulled apart. He attached his lips against hers again. His hands moved under her coat and held her tight, soon they moved down to her ass to give it a squeeze. Y/N placed her hands around his neck. Their tongues moving together and there was no signs that they were stopping anytime soon.

"Marry me," John said into the kiss.

"What?" She asked as she pulled away.

"Marry me." John spoke and she looked at him in shock. "Y/N Y/L/N will you do me the honor of being Mrs. Shelby?" He continued and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Yes." She said in between cries. "Of course I will." She added before kissing him deeply. When they pulled apart he rested his forehead against hers.

"Not the proposal I had planned our, I don't even have a ring but-" John began and she chuckled. 

"Love it!" She said. "I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs. John Shelby." She continued and her whole persona radiated with happiness. She glowed. 

"I'm going to be Mrs. John Shelby!" Y/N yelled out loudly on the street and John chuckled as his cheeks tinted in a slight red color. He hugged her from behind, placing kisses along her neck.

"What do you say fiancé about walking back home and celebrate?" He asked and she nodded.