Too far

Y/Ns and Johns relationship had hit an all time low the last month. They had been arguing non stop, never really apologizing towards each other. The closes they had gotten to peace was a few make up sex. The rage had ended up with John pushing her up against the wall, hickeys and deep rough thrusts that filled their home with loud moans instead of shouting.

However tonight had been different. John had stormed off, almost knocking down the few frames that hung on the walls as he closed the doors. Y/N had in rage also left their home, it wasn't the usual home filled with love, it was a home filled with hate.

It had started already in the early morning and kept on going through the day. Y/N head aching due to their screaming match. Both of them had gone far in their arguing. Things had been thrown around as they moved from one room to another. Y/N didn't know what they had been arguing about, they had just been screaming about the smallest things. It was as if it didn't matter, just as they screamed.

Y/N walked quickly towards Poll's home, they were supposed to eat a family dinner together the whole family yet she needed to speak with the woman she had grown close to since marrying John. 

However she wasn't alone as she arrived. Arthur was there already, sitting in the main room on the couch together with Poll. Michael soon joining from the kitchen.

"You look like hell," Arthur said as his eyes landed on the young woman. Polly glared at him before walking over to her.

"How are you?" Poll asked her yet Y/N only shook her head. "Where's John?" She asked later and Y/N didn't ask, she went to the bottle of whiskey that was on the table next to Michael, pouring herself a large glass and quickly emptying it.

"What did John do?" Michael asked her yet she didn't had time to answer before Tommy, Ada and John entered. Tommy seeming unaware of the tension between the married couple. John hadn't told Tommy or Ada anything. He had kind of hoped that Y/N wouldn't have showed up. However both Tommy and Ada noticed the tension between them as they stepped inside.

"There you are John," Arthur spoke. "Didn't think you would show up when Y/N came alone," He continued. 

"Didn't think she would have the guts to come," John spat and his family raised their brows. They had always been the loved up couple, never being able to keep their hands of each other. Their loved up eyes always looking deep into each others.

"Why wouldn't she?" Michael asked, feeling defensive.

"It's family dinner," John said and Y/N clenched her jaw tightly. Ada had smacked her brother on the head.

"She's family and she's always welcome in my home," Polly said sternly.

"She stopped being-" John began but Y/N couldn't stay quiet longer.

"Oh fuck you John!" Y/N exclaimed. "Who are you to talk about family? You are never home with your own! I'm watching the kids, your own flesh and blood alone and they cry for you every night but you are never there!" She took a step forward and glared at him, it was as if the rest of the family faded between them.

"I'm working to make sure they have a good childhood! Of course they cry when neither of their parents are home," John spat and the knife was deep in her chest. 

"Stop it John!" Tommy said, angrily. Y/N had cared for those children as they were her own. However John didn't listen. They stood closer now, nothing but pure hatred for each other.

"Fuck you John, fuck you!" Y/N said, her voice low.

"What?! It's the truth only because you can't have them of your own," As John spoke those words everything went black before her eyes.

"That's enough John!" Tommy raised his voice, even made Arthur flinch by the tone, however before anyone could react Y/N charged at John. Both Tommy and Michael rushed to hold her back, even if they though John deserved it.

"Go to fucking hell John!" She screamed angrily as the tears streamed down her face and she tried to get out of Tommy and Michaels grip. "You're such a pig! Such a sad excuse of a human being you piece of shit!" Y/N said and John only clenched his jaw. When they had pulled her further away from him they let her go. She gripped her finger and pulled of the wedding ring before throwing it at him.

"I never want to fucking see you again!" Y/N said before leaving Poll's house. The door was slammed shut and everyone was glaring angrily at John. Tommy only looked at John before pointing at him.

"You," Tommy said. "leave." He said and John opened his mouth to speak yet his older brother wasn't having any of it. 

"She-"

"No, you're leaving now." Tommy said. "You've done enough damage for tonight," He added. John only clenched his jaw before storming off as well.

"Michael find Y/N and make sure they're not anywhere close. Give her somewhere to stay," Tommy said. 

"She can stay here," Polly said and Thomas nodded.

"Michael," Tommy said before the young man to leave. "She's not going to their home, get her here and they we'll get her things," He said and Michael nodded before leaving.

"And John?" Polly asked, deeply disgusted and shocked what John had said.

"We'll take care of him later," Tommy said. "He needs time to realize what he just fucked up,"