Chapter 1

Pacing back and forth around the cold empty loft, not a heartbeat or movement in hearing except his own. Rapid and quick pounding through his ears, breaking his concentration... For the best?

Everlasting headaches... Urges...

"No" his voice a mere whisper fighting to be heard but silenced by his thoughts. Sweat...heat...pain...NO...he fought hard trying and failing to understand, to figure out what it was, a constant struggle to detect or find.

What was happening to him?
Why was this happening to him?

"Derek" A silent voice called out, the only word being longed out. Said in such a silky voice yet contrasted by it's directness... What did it want from him?

"Derek" the same voice called out, enticing him to fall prey to it

"What do you want?" Derek spoke back, confusion evident

"Derek!" This time another voice played out, clear as day

Taken back derek stopped in his tracks, looking around dazed as the voice surfaced again

"Derek wake up!"

Wake...up?

"DEREK!"

¶¶¶¶∆¶¶¶

Suddenly shooting up, eyes shut tightly as he tried to regain the breath that so easily left him winded. Suddenly a loud thud and a groan of pain had him opening his eyes to see what had happened.

The pack, his pack stand around him wearing worried faces with stiles on the floor rubbing at the back of his head. What was everyone doing here?. Derek looked around, his vision still dazed with clouded sight. He was in his bedroom in bed... How did he get here? Furthermore, what was everyone doing in his room?

"What are you all doing here? Furthermore, why are you all in my room?" Derek asked, his morning voice blocked by huffed panting.

"You don't remember?" Scott asked gazing down at his Alpha

"..."

"We called yesterday that we would all meet up here for a pack night" Isaac explained

Derek looked out of it in so many different ways, way the pack had never seen on him before.

🍁🍁15 minutes Before🍁🍁

Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, Jackson, Boyd, Erica and Malia and Isaac and liam all gathered outside Dereks loft for the pack night. They felt like surprising... Ok raiding him on there early arrival, since they had all agree to start showing up at 6:00 pm... It was 10:30 am

"Are you sure he's going to be ok with us being here this early" Isaac questioned, he wasn't usually one to upset Derek.

Everyone in the lack knew how Isaac saw Derek, Derek had pretty much saved Isaac's life Despite the constant reminding Derek does at telling them (Isaac mainly) that he was strong enough to save himself and he did it, he was his own hero, but Isaac never listened. First with how Derek had helped Isaac get away from his father and second by taking Isaac under his wing and letting him stay at the loft. In a way, Isaac saw Derek as a second dad and he wasn't willing to mess that up anytime soon.

"Isaac, you live with Derek, Of course, he will be ok with it. And if he asks why the rest of us are here we can say we all dropped you off" Jackson Said in an attempted confirming tone but ended up in a 'Duh' tone instead.

"Yeah... But I stayed at Scott's house last night. What if he doesn't want me here until later like the rest if you" Isaac continued, tilting his head to the side slightly. He really looked like a puppy