Chapter 6

Derek's pov

{A week later}

A shiver ran down my spine causing me to stiffen in the most sudden of ways, a cold sweat slipping down.
Covering up the coldness and the unwanted fear over my back, a weight yet to be conquered.

I can go a little while longer, it's just a cold, after all, I've had them before and they went away within a week? He thought to himself

Thoughts ran through the Alpha's head like a wildfire, spreading at any means necessary. The pack were all at school, buying him time to concentrate, giving him time to think properly. He can't do that with the pack around because his mind is forced on them and their wellbeing only and always.

Stupidly he was outside in the middle of the forest just sitting down thinking, weak right. But the breeze brushing against his face calmed him down, always had probably always will.

He and the pack two days ago done a huge scope over Beacon Hills to ensure there weren't any new threats around, all clear. Stiles suggested going one more time just for the sake of it, though you can't blame him for being paranoid, there is always something out there that wants to kill something or someone and no that there isn't any threat it just seems... To calm, not normal.

Derek sighed loudly letting his head fall into his hands. There I go again thinking of the pack! He thought to himself, annoyed at how he knew they were safe, they were at school for god's sake yet he kept on worrying, thinking of the worst. He just needed to atop and calm down.

Standing up he growled and punched into the tree behind him causing it to break and fall inwards, if he hadn't moved out of the way it would of landed straight on him. His breathing got heavier as a more quiet growl escaped his throat and into the air.

Your so worried because you can't protect your pack. You can't keep any of them safe. You couldn't even keep your family alive Derek, what makes this any different?

He was pissed, the wolf starting to show

How long will it be before they leave you Derek?
How long before they find a new Alpha?
How long before they forget about you?

He tried to shut out his thought but they kept sinking in causing an new mental wound to form.

How long before you fuck up like you did with page and get them all killed... How could you let that happen?

Before He knew it he was running... And it all went black.

🍁🍁🍁

Stiles pov

School was boring as hell. Harris was nagging at everyone about homework despite half the class clearly not paying attention.

"Scottie!" Stiles whisper yelled

"What?" Scott turned to look at his best friend

"What your name?"

Scott looked at him like he was stupid but decided not to ask "Scott" he answered

"Fuck you Scottie" Stiles whispered yelled with a playful glare

Scott had to suppress himself from the laugh that almost got let out. He glared back before opening his mouth to speak

"Hey what's your name?"

"Billy" Stiles awnsered

"Fuck you Billy" and with that the two ended up getting kicked out class for laughing to hard.

The two laughed there asses of walking down the long empty corridoor, slipping and sliding on the floor with every chance they get. Suddenly a phone buzz destracts the two, it was Stiles's phone. Quickly grabbing it from his pocket he put it infront of there faces.

"Its your father" Scott stated the obvious

Picking up the call stiles had smile spread on his face.

"Yello Dad" Stiles said in a cheerful tone "yep"... "ok" suddenly the look on Stiles face dropped from cheerful to one ro one of worry and concern "what happened to him?" Scott's head picked up at that and looked at Stiles with curious eyes "ok be there soon"... "ok bye" Stiles hung up the phone shoving it in his right pocket before leting his hand run through his hair.

"What's wrong Stiles?" Scott asked starting to get worried too.

"It's Derek"

"Whats wrong with Derek" Scott asked, fearing the Alpha's safety

"Dad and Parrish found him unnconsious on the outside of the forest covered in blood"
Stiles spoke as he started thinking on how to get out of school

"What?" Scotr asked in disbelief

"I don't know they just found him"

"Well lets go get him"

"We need to get out of school first"

Scott started looking around every where for a soloution to their current problem, his eyes suddenly landing on the red lever that set of the sprinklers. With a devious smirk he rushed over to it and pulled it down.

One by one the sprinklers turned on, spraying down the floor. The school bell rang continously as the hallways started filling with students.

"Thats our escape ticket" Scotr chuckled as he grabbed Stiles hand and started running towards the exit.

"Off to the station we go"