Chapter 19

Authors note: yes I know I keep skipping time but I wanted this story to be mow involved during the holiday period so it's the last day for them before the Easter holidays.

Nothing else has changed.

By the way, im doing this chapter in two because the chapter was long as hell to write and too many mistakes to fix so I slit it in half. Good news is you get two chapters today.

Enjoy

_______________________________

Everyone was having lunch in the cafeteria a little later than usual, because Aaron had texted them saying he would be a little, and they wanted to wait for him. Since he was there newest pack mate they waited for him, packs eat together after all. Stiles thought back to the first period and felt a flash of pity for Aaron. During the first period, Liam had asked him why he stayed with Peter and where his family was. When his family was mentioned he stiffened but told them that they had kicked him out long ago for not living up to there expectation and that when he changed Peter found him and promised him a pack.

Stiles was thinking off all this when Malia had poked him. "Stiles, Aaron asked you something" she pointed. Stiles looked up to face Aaron who was hiding a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Stiles asked. Aaron chuckled and Stiles just stared at hi confused.

"Nothing, you just looked out of it" Aaron pointed out.

"Oh, I was just thinking" He shrugged and patted the seat next to him, indicating for Aaron to sit down. Everyone started eating, small talk being shared all around the table, the atmosphere was light and cheery.

Down by the end of the table, Malia was messing with Liam. Malia hooked liam around the neck a rustled his hair while Liam looked pissed off. At this Stiles ahhed. Everyone turned to face what Stiles was seeing and then a whistle from Erica had the two of them splitting apart and scowling at everyone.
"Guys, stop being creepy" Malia growled lowly so no one but the pack could hear. Liam groaned uncomfortably with the pack's sudden interest in them. Everyone chuckled lightly to which caused Malia and Liam to grow more frustrated.

"Stop looking at us like that!" Liam groaned, and Scott shook his head and Liam glared daggers into his head. Stiles turned back to Aaron before opening his mouth to speak.

"Oh by the way what was it you wanted to ask me?" Stiles raised an Eyebrow

"Random question but I wanted to know if you guys did training?" Aaron said with a slight blush. Stiles nodded his head at him for an answer.

"Why?" Stiles asked

"Oh umm... Because I just wanted to know, I want to learn to defend myself" Aaron blushed embarrassed. Stiles laughed and Aaron turned away hiding the large smile that plastered his lips.

"Yes Aaron we do training, I think we were meant to do it today," Stiles assured, looking over to Scott who confirmed with a nod. Aaron smiled and continued eating.

Soon enough lunchtime was over and the pack went there way towards the big hall. This lesson was going to be a pain in the ass for the lot of them. It was the last day till Easter half term and they had a huge test to sit through before there freedom was certainly there's.

"Ughhh, teeeeeeests" Isaac groaned, dragging his feet along the floor. Boyd patted him on the back with a smirk, Isaac looked at him and groaned louder. He wasn't helping much.

The pack made their way through the big double doors of the test hall and took there assigned seats. The test was handed out upside down with another paper that was the questions. This would be fully multiple-choice questions which somewhat makes it better.