Chapter 16

Fun fact: I listened to Demonds by imagine dragons when I wrote the second Derek pov, so if you want to, listen to it while reading.

Enjoy

_______________________________

Peter...

Derek's pov:

At the sound of arguing and ranting Derek locked himself up in his room to clear his head. A sudden knock at the door causing him to look up and let out a groan, the pounding in his head right now was undeniable.

"Derek? You ok?" Someone asked from behind the door, whoever it was pushed it open. Leaned against the door frame stood Isaac with a worried face.

"Yep im fine" I answered honestly. Isaac leaned off the door and walked in, plopping onto my bed next to me. "What is it? I ask

"Nothing, you just seem bothered," Isaac said. He checked over his hands, I could sense his nervousness. Do I make him nervous?

"Do I make you nervous?" I asked. I hope I didn't, other people maybe but Isaac, I just couldn't.

Isaac shook his head, smiling lightly. Good, I don't want to make my pack nervous in my presence. "Why'd u smell nervous?" I questioned

Isaac looked away for a minute, I could see the light blush creep up his chin as he did so. "Well I thought you would kick me out your room" he wandered honestly

"No, im ok with it. I don't mind" the truth is, I didn't mind. It's just that at times not being on my own could be annoying, im used to being by myself and not having other peoples emotions around me.

"Good, im sorry about what happened downstairs" You mean the fact that I had to shout at everyone just to get them to calm down or the fact that Scott almost fought with my uncle.

"It's fine, nothing I couldn't handle" he didn't need to know." It was 6:30 already and everyone had started to get on my nerves, I just wanted to shut everything out. To wind down in a way. To just stop thinking for the rest of the night. "Hey Isaac do me a favour, tell everyone that they could come back tomorrow. I'm going bed" Isaac imidiantly stood up, nodding his head. He walked over to the door but made an abrupt stop. He looked back at me with something I would call... Well, I don't know.

"Does that go for me too?" He whispered. I shook my head, I wouldn't force Isaac to go. One because he lives with me and two because I don't want him to feel like an outsider. He may not think I know but I do. I know how he finds it hard sometimes to relate to the pack, I see how sometimes he is quiet around the pack. I see it all, im the Alpha for Gods sack.

"No Isaac, if you don't want to go im not going to make you, this place is yours the same way it's mine"  I smiled slightly, hoping it would comfort the boy.

It did, Isaac smiled back and walked out of the room leaving me alone.

🍁🍁🍁

Isaac's pov:

"Guys" I call out. Everyone quickly turned to me, Aaron and Peter were still here.

Earlier Peter said he and Aaron needed an Alpha and both submitted to Derek as an Alpha before he could say anything. Derek had to take them in because of that which caused a huge argument between the pack, while Scott ended up almost fighting Peter. Stupidly enough Derek was the one who had to stop it as everyone was to busy trying to tell there points at Derek.

"Derek said to come back tomorrow or something because he's going to bed now," I said. Everyone looked at me funny as if I had said something dumb. What did I say?