Chapter 10

Stiles pov:

After leaving the sheriff station for the second time that day, well me and Scott for the second time, we all headed back to the loft to meet up with everyone else.

Swinging open the big metal door to reveal everyone standing and waiting, watching us (probably to see if we found anything.) I gestured for everyone to head into the kitchen to where everyone swarmed around the centre table. Quickly I emptying the contest of the folder in my hands onto the table for everyone to see.

"Ok so this is what I found" I pointed out to everything laid out on the table "this holds all the information that the sheriffs department has on Derek's case"

"This is everything?" Jackson asked mockingly. I glare at him but there wasn't much heat behind it as I had to admit there was only little.

"Yes, this is everything. We have everything from where he was found to photo's" I explained to everyone

I quickly scanned over the table, searching for a specific paper that held the information for the next part of our task. Once I spotted it laying at the top of the table I reached over and pulled it over in my direction.

"Ok so look..." Everyone looked over to the piece of paper I was pointing to, it was the location paper that would give us the exact place where Derek had been found. "It says here Derek was found at..."

🍁🍁🍁

" What reason would Derek have to be out here?" Malia asked with a huff

"I don't know" I answered her

The location we were given was just the outside of Beacon Hills down by a riverside amongst the first. What purpose did Derek have for being out here... I don't know, but I intend to find out.

"Ok guys this is where Derek had been found" I crochet down and stared off into the empty forest before me, the longer I stared into it the more it seemed weird.
"Ok guys were heading in," I told them as I took the lead and walked in.

After a few minutes, we split up in separate direction to scope out more land, quicker to find something that way. After parting from the pack I walked on further from the path I had started on and went in deeper it wasn't until I saw a leaf on the floor that I had stopped.

Bending down I examined the leaf taking it into my hand, there were red droplets on the tip of it that I could only imagine to be blood. Instead of being a normal human... Which I am not, I walked in the direction and what I saw caused a disgusted look to form on my face.

As I followed in the direction
I had come across a hillside and down it laid at least 5 mangled Deers.

"Well, they said curiosity killed the cat, guess I die," I thought to myself with a shrug as walked over and slid down the hill towards the dead animals.

As I walked closer I could see the flies swarming the dead carcasses and I had to hold back the feeling in the pit of my stomach before I threw up all over the ground, not to mention that the smell had me crying inside. Thank God im not a werewolf.

I held my breath as I kneeled beside one of the deer's to get a better look. There wasn't any other cuts or damage except to the neck that had been torn open and bleed dry. The cut was already infested with maggots which only doubled on my reasons for thinking it was derek and my close to vomiting spree.

Quickly pulling out my phone I called Scott and told him to get everyone here, within a matter of minutes they all gathered around with gasps and gags everywhere.

"Do you thi-"

"Yep, it was Derek... His sent is all over them" Boyd answered me with a look of disgust

"Why would Derek do this?" Allison asked

"Well let's go tell the sheriff about are newfound Deer killer," Isaac said liam nodded in approvel

"I like deer" Malia spoke randomly causing us to all look at her

She likes deer.

_______________________________

Short?... yes I know

Finished?... Yes it is

How many words?... 735

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊