Chapter 3

Derek's pov:

"Derek" Holy hell it's back. That danm voice, it's back, why is it back?.

'Fight it off' been fricking trying for three danm months. 'Don't give in' Don't give in to what?... Jesus, just his luck right, even his danm thoughts are confusing him... 'Don't stay under' Now what the hell does that mean?
Next thing he knew he was being swarmed by heat...and...???...what is it?

"Deeeereeek" the voice called out. It was pitch black and the sound seemed to come from all directions.

Darkness. complete darkness. The surrounding sounds still present yet far away, out of reach. Voices... Zero, not even his own voice could be heard amongst the disturbing silence. A feeling dominated Derek as he dropped to his knees, his claws, Alpha eyes and canines all coming out in a flash moment. Forcing his wolf to spring free, losing his control. Everything turning a bright neon red colour as the wolf stood on its hind legs and ran, ran in every which way, trying and failing to stay calm. It's happening again, he's slipping again, pain all over again. Red insight black in intention! What's going on? Someone, anyone, what going on?...

Flashes, red, black, then back to red. Long clawed paws drenched in red, red upon midnight fur. Sharpened teeth trickling liquid and muck.
Light... Light... In the distance of the darkness, small contrast to the isolation. Running, get to it, before it's too late... Before it's gone.

¶¶¶¶∆¶¶¶¶

Shooting upwards eyes crazed as they darts in all directions possible, hands shaking none stop, sweat... A car park... He was in a car park.
Looking off to the side in the passenger seat lay multiple bags of foods. He's already been in the store and came back... How long ago was that? The pounding in his chest barely incurable.
Shifting upwards, jagged breathing and sweating forehead... All too familiar... Another one...

Ninth Nightmare...

______________________________

Chapter 3 is completed 😁

Yes it's short but I wanted to dedicate it directly to Derek's Ninth Nightmare

What did you think of it?... Not much of a nightmare if it's in the day is it?

Daymare 😂