Chapter 43: The Mission on Dantooine

Once I reached Dantooine, I landed the ship on one of the golden fields in front of a giant blba tree. There in the fields near the Naberrie Maiden stood a ship that I recognized as the Red Moon Revenge. This planet was filled with lush forests with rivers, golden fields with massive blba trees, mountains, and green landscapes. Outside the Red Moon Revenge stood six people. Colonel Stormcaller was in charge, then there was Sully Tigereye, Lex Kempo, but everyone on the team called him Mad Vornskr, Hugo Cutter, Brixie Ergo, and Ivey.

Sully was a male Trunsk, who had brown hair and yellow eyes. Kempo was a tall and muscular man who had short brown hair with gray eyes and tan skin. He was from Corellia, and we immediately clicked, getting along like we've known each other for years. Hugo was a tall and skinny man with short messy red hair with brown eyes. He was from Coruscant, born into a noble Coruscant family loyal to the Empire. Brixie was a woman with fair skin, short blonde hair, and green eyes. Ivey was a tall woman with olive toned skin, hazel eyes, and long black hair.

Stormcaller, Sully, and Ivey all worked for the Rebel Alliance and New Republic before joining the Red Moons. Stormcaller was forced to serve the Empire after the militia on his planet was taken over by the Imperial Academy. He had spent three years at the Imperial Academy before joining the Alliance. Kempo was an Imperial scout trooper, who left the Empire after he saw the horrors and crimes they committed, especially the destruction of Alderaan. Hugo used to go to an Imperial Academy called the Imperial Engineers Academy, but he was expelled from the academy as he ended up destroying the equipment. He ended up joining the Rebellion and then the New Republic before joining Stormcaller's team. Brixie wasn't part of the Empire nor the Rebellion, she joined the team after her parents had been enlisted by an Imp remnant as field surgeons.

I hadn't seen them in over a year ago. It took me a while for everyone on the team to warm up to me. I walked out of the ship along with Padmé, making our way towards them. Each member of the team had special skills that they each brought in. Stormcaller was a gifted tactician and marksman. Sully had more combat experience than a lot of Imperial generals. Kempo was in over a dozen different private militias and groups, skilled in different types of combat and with a variety of weapons. He was also a strategist, which sometimes caused Stormcaller and him to butt heads. He always carried his DL-18 blaster pistol and a vibrocutlass. Hugo was a demolitions expert, loving the chance to destroy things. Brixie was skilled in medicine, serving as the team's medic. She was also a huge lover of history, able to give a historian a run for their credits. Ivey was a procurement specialist, skilled in business, she was also great at code breaking, data slicing, and she wasn't a bad pilot either.

Each one of them was well skilled in fighting as well. They each knew about me being Lady Noxia, but my skills and loyalty won them over. All of them wore different colored tunics, red jackets with the symbol of the red-crested aviar swooper was on their right shoulders, and black boots. Once Padmé and I approached them, Kempo smiled, giving me a playful punch. "Hey desperado, glad to see you in one piece."

Desperado, that was a nickname Kempo gave me when he first met me. That nickname stuck with me and he continued calling me that, refusing to call me anything else.

"Glad to see you all alive and well as well." I replied.

Without warning, Sully wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Mira!"

Trunsks were known for being hotheaded and gruff, but they were warm and gentle around their family and friends. Fortunately, the hug didn't last long, which was a relief due to the fact I was losing the air in my lungs. Once he released me, I let out a gasp, able to breathe again. I glanced over at Sully, giving him a smile to assure him I was all right.

"Surprised you're still alive." Hugo mentioned.

"Oh trust me, I surprised myself as well." I stated.