𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

WELCOME TO
VIRAGO

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY

THIS WORKS BEST IN:
COLOR/BACKRGOUND: BLACK
FONT: YOU CHOOSE

THIS WORKS BEST IN: COLOR/BACKRGOUND: BLACKFONT: YOU CHOOSE

RIKO KUROKAWA
PORTRAYED BY: JENNIE KIM
THE DOORMOUSE

𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Full name: Riko Kurokawa

Alias: Dormouse

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Status: Alive

Speciality: Hearts

Affilation: Player

𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞

Riko is a very quiet and observant person. She generally doesn't care about human life and believes that if one wants to survive they should take matters into their own hands. Since she studies psychology she knows how to manipulate people without their knowledge. Riko will make people bend to her will if she desires to.

Although she is seen as a sly and introverted person, which she is, she also latches onto people very quickly. There's a half and half choice to her about saving the people she cares about, though she is quite selfish.

Hearts are her strong suit because of her interest in why people do what they do.  She watches the players and sees their actions and traits before moving. 

𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉

Riko was neglected as a child, so she grew up without a lot of love. This made her colder to everyone. Since she was alone a lot she was bullied for being a loser. Once she was bullied for about three years of her childhood, Riko had enough.

So she switched schools and became a new person. Instead of the quiet and timid girl she once was, Riko became a manipulative self-isolated ass-kisser. She believed that if she gave others what they wanted they would leave her alone.

Since she was neglected by everyone she tends to attach herself to people that give her attention, this is shown in The First Game when she meets Yumi and Midari. It also occurs when she officially meets Chishiya in Tag. That is also the same reason why she tries to isolate herself as much as she does.

  That is also the same reason why she tries to isolate herself as much as she does

SHUNTARŌ CHISHIYA
PORTRAYED BY: NIJIRO MURAKAMI
CHESHIRE

I do not own any of the characters besides Riko.

Or anything else that is in any way relation to the companies that created Alice in Borderland.

I only own my mc and plot.  If there is any similarities between my plot and other stories it is coincidental

(And I have read almost all the Chishiya fanfics on Wattpad so I am probably influenced by them; however if I am going to take a moment from one on purpose I will mention it to give credit)

The photos and gifs used in this do not belong to me.  I found them on pintrest, Instagram and safari.

I edited the cover(first time editing probably will change it)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY