𝕿𝖆𝖌

NOT EDITED

PLEASE DO NOT BE A SILENT READER AS COMMENTS AND VOTES MOTIVATE ME

Italics are Riko's thoughts.

REMAINING VISA: 7 DAYS

"I'm going to participate in another game,"  Riko stated blandly as the three girls were walking home from a store that she forgot the name of.

The trio had been playing a few games including: The two of diamonds, and The 3 of spades.

Pretty easy games.

It had been one day since the last game they played, and Riko wanted to get more experience with the games.

"Do you want us to join you?"  Yumi kindly questioned.

"Yeah, we can help!"  Midari added on to the blonde's statement.

"Do what you wish-"  The lazy girl started but was cut off by Midari swinging her thin arm around her neck.

"Yumi you wanna come too?  Cause I'm goin',"  The taller female looked to her right to give the blonde her attention, "can't leave my bride all by herself."

"Please don't touch me,"  Riko whispered but was ignored.

"I..guess.  I mean it's just so scary..." The blonde trailed off. 

"Don't worry I'll be there to protect you!"  Midari took her arm off of Riko and proceeded to show off her 'guns' as she preferred to call them.

Riko tuned out their conversation full of comforting and convincing as she looked around for a game arena.

•♥️•

There.

She found a game.

Not like it was hard, it was a giant apartment building. Toei Sendagaya Apartment.

Yumi spoke up still on the right side of the trio, "Let's follow her.." the blonde was pointing to a short-haired girl walking up the stairs.

Without speaking, Riko nodded once she passed Yumi as the brunette was walking behind the other two after she found the arena.

Stairs... What a bother. Riko thought to herself.

They made it around the same time as the female in front of them, making it into a room with 9 contestants (including the female they followed).

A man wearing a lot of denim, and a bandana.  He keeps looking around like he's waiting for someone or something.  Riko thought to herself. 

Two girls that looked to be on the younger side wearing fancier clothes than Riko liked.  They must have came from a fashion show or tea party.

An elderly woman who looked anxious and terrified jumping at the slightest sound.  She looked to be in a formal outfit so maybe an office job.