𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞

NOT EDITED

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE

VISA COUNT: 6 DAYS

❤️

"You want my advice?" Kurayami asked.

The two were standing in a hallway of the Beach, currently talking about which is better: lions or foxes.

Riko chose foxes, while Kurayami chose lions.

"I don't believe you are the best person to take advice from but sure." The brunette was leaning on the wall with her arms crossed, looking out the window.

Kurayami pushed her off the wall and gave her shoulders a small massage.

"You need to get railed!"

Riko chokes on her spit.

"W-what?!" The brunnete wasn't expecting that.

"You are sexually frustrated! I can feel it!"

Where did this come from?!

Riko turned around and looked at the man behind her, he had a smug look on his face.

"You're a...girl, you can find someone!" He left a long pause in between 'a' and 'girl'.

This is uncalled for.

"What the hell!-" Riko tried go jump away from him, but he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"My second piece of advice is;" He paused dramatically then raised his voice.

"If someone gets nosy all you gotta do is shoot 'em!"

"Shoot them?-" Riko repeated, making sure she heard it correctly the first time.

This is why I shouldn't take advice from you.

"But politely!"

How do you shoot someone politely? Riko was confused and her face showed it.

He disclosed as he brings out a small gun from his jacket and points it around the corner, "Now, what are you doing here?!"

That's not politely at all, quite brash if you ask me.

Arisu walks around the corner.  "I was just-"

"Trying to what?!" Kurayami cut him off.

"Well if you cut him off he won't be able to tell you huh?" Riko observed how Kurayami got irritated.

Oh no, the more agitated he gets the more he will act on his emotions, so then he's more likely to shoot.

Riko leaned forward to get away from his arm and put her hands in her pockets, walked away from Kurayami and put her arm around Arisu's shoulder.

Walk away before he can shoot~
She sung in her head over and over again.

"Whats the matter?" Riko asked quietly, once they had reached the elevator.  The doors closed once she pressed the button that read, "1". The vibration went throughout the box and they could feel the giant box moving down.