𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘

NOT EDITED

PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER
YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS GIVE ME THE WILL THE LIVE

I hope you enjoy :-)

VISA COUNT: 8 DAYS

♥️

Chishiya had led the brunette to the rooftop of the Beach.

Please don't push me off.

Riko looked around, the place looked empty for the most part; as most people were still out in games.

The duo stayed silent for a moment, surveilling their surroundings.

It's a good view.

Riko turned to Chishiya and agreed with herself.

Yeah.

Wait.
No- I did not just think that.

Riko cleared her throat and spoke, "So," She let out a deep breath, "Your plan?"

"As you know, the militants posses all the weapons, so they truly have all the power."

I didn't know that but sure don't explain that more.

"Although, Hatter is currently in the lead, he could do nothing if Aguni wanted to take control."

Riko stayed silent and the two stared at each other.  Both looked like they were trying to understand the other. To be cognizant of what the other was thinking.

"In this world full of despair, how will you live?"

Riko sighed before looking back to the pool area, "I want to survive, " the brunette shrugged, "Go back to my normal life." 

She turned back to him slowly after he didn't respond and smirked, "I'm just here to screw with everyone, and then go home."  All Riko wanted go go home and cuddle with Miko.

However she didn't know if Miko would even be alive when she got home because there was no one to take care of her.

"Hm." Chishiya hummed this time.

"Why am I here Chishiya?"

"Because I think you have potential."

"But why so soon?  You could of waited till you got my trust."  Riko pointed out.

Is he trying to hurry?

Why would he have to hurry so he could implement his plan?

After a moment of thinking it clicked:

The cards.

The more Riko thought about it the more it made sense.

He would have to get all the cards before Hatter could collect them all, and leave.

They both sat in silence,