𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖞𝖆𝖒𝖎

NOT EDITED

PLEASE COMMENT AND OR VOTE BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS GIVE ME LIFE

in this there is a game heavily based off of the movie Battle Royale.

⚠️TW: SUICIDE ⚠️

VISA COUNT: 5 DAYS

•❤️•

Finding the blonde was a very challenging thing.

Or not.

It was challenging going down the stairs.  For Riko at least.  She had forgotten about the elevator until she got down all the stairs.

The thin blonde girl was sitting near the entrance of the complex.  Yumi sat alone and had her head tucked in between her knees as her body shook. 

I have a bad feeling about this. 

"Yumi."  Her throat was dry from all the running-well walking she did. 

"R-Riko..." The blonde had hiccups and when she looked up Riko had a very bad feeling wash over her body.

While the blonde got up and staggered over to the taller female attempting to get a hug, Riko was preparing herself.

For what?

Why was she preparing herself?

"Midari-she..she covered me..when I was getting shot at..a-andz.."Yumi was sniffling like crazy.

"Hey, it's okay..you can say it when your ready.." 

"She...shes-"

Riko pulled the blonde in for a hug, it wasn't really a hug because the brunette didn't know how to give hugs. Yumi laughed a little breaking from her sadness for a split second and told her, "Thats not how you hug."

"Well my arms are around you so I think I got the basics down."

"Here, " Yumi broke away and moved the brunette's stiff arms so they were bending comfortably around the blonde's waist.  Then she wrapped her thin arms around her torso.

"Oh."

This is...nice...

They stayed silent for a moment before Yumi broke it.  "Shes uh- g-gone.."

"Hey..." Riko's voice was calm and soothing.

Shit what the hell do I say.

"At least she doesn't have to participate in these cruel game anymore..?"

HOW DOES ONE COMFORT SOMEONE?!

"I suppose..." Yumi had begun to cry again, nuzzling her face into the brunettes shoulder.  "I just miss her..."

"Well- Uh that's normal.." Riko was truly a lost cause when it came to comforting people.