𝕽𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕

NOT EDITED

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AS THEY GIVE ME LIFE

YALL ARE FUNNY

This chapter is shorter but I've been having family issues.  But I just wanted to get something out.

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS

•❤️•

Riko was still pretty tired, as yesterday was a long day.

The brunette decided that she wanted to go outside.

Maybe I can find gone information about this place from the other participants.

And so she began to look around for residents.

•❤️•

Riko didn't know where she was.

The brunette was talking to some girls and walking with them before they walked away and she was lost.

Adventure time.

Majority of the people she had talked to spoke of rumors surrounding the games.

"I heard there hasn't been one in somewhere other than Tokyo!"

"I heard that people got laser shot through their head when they tried to leave the city!"

"I heard that the government are behind this!"

Riko had spotted two familiar figures.

It was Arisu and the climber girl. Neither had noticed her, so she decided to change that.

Riko leaned over the railing since she was on a taller platform than them, "Hello."

Arisu and the girl jumped, not expecting her.

"So you." Riko directed towards the girl, "Whats your name?"

The girl looked towards Arisu quickly before answering, "Usagi."

Riko hummed and looked around.
Arisu and Usagi continued to walk past her.

Heyyy...I already decided that you guys were my company for the day! You both can't just leave me!

"I'll head to the annex basement now." Usagi spoke to Arisu.

"Don't overdo it." Arisu warned.

"I'll go get food supplies and any weapons that we can use.  I'll also gather some information in case we need it."  Usagi walked away.

Riko climbed on the other side of the railing as it wasn't to high, and then jumped down carefully; Arisu looked over quickly to see what happened.  Only to see Riko waltzing towards him.

"In case we need it?' What does she mean?" Arisu asked.

"You never know when you might need some information." Riko shrugged, to her it was obvious.