𝕱𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕽𝖎𝖐𝖔

•❤️•

If you have any questions for her or me, just comment and I'll answer them.

Riko has taught herself to be ambidextrous

She had blonde highlights in her hair during highschool.

Her favorite fairy tale is Robin Hood.

She has never had a crush- only general attraction to people.  But she never acted on in.

She has had a romantic parter, but he moved away. She just didn't like him.

She is pansexual.

Her goal used to be to prove herself to her parents and gain their love, however she gave up mostly after her 16th birthday.

While trying to impress her parents, she was always a straight A student.

The reason she doesn't like being touched, is because no one ever gave her psychical affections(aka her parents). But she's getting over it.

She is extremely loyal.

She often tries to convince herself that she doesn't care, because if she thinks she doesn't care she won't get hurt.

If she gets attached to you she becomes very clingy though she will deny it.

She chose a dog because it won't betray her, and will show her love.

Riko doesn't listen to a lot of music, however when she does it's usually classical.

She is an eccedentesiant: someone who hides their pain behind a smile.

She has alexithymia: the difficulty of identifying, describing and expressing emotions

She is a sesquipedalian: one who uses big words; because she feels that it makes her seem more intimidating and intelligent.

Fears;

Riko has atelophobia: the fear of imperfection or not being good enough.

Riko has a slight anthrophobia: the fear of people and society

She has slight philophobia: the fear of being or falling in love.

She has a somewhat fear of heights.

If you have any questions you would want to ask her or me, comment them and I'll edit them in!

❤️