𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍

NOT EDITED

PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES KEEP ME MOTIVATED

Thank you for all the support I have gotten so far! I would reply to your comments but there's something wrong with my email, but know I would if I could.

VISA COUNT: 8 DAYS

•♥️•

A bag being pulled off of her head woke Riko up.

To bright.

It's not even that bright. It's actually kind of dark.

I'm not going to lie, that was a pretty refreshing nap.

Riko looked around.

Everyone in the room was staring at her.

Riko tried to move her hands a little, she realized that they were tied.

That's a problem.

Looking around she looked at everyone closely.

There was a man with glasses, standing next to a woman. And two buff males standing behind her.

The two that stood out the most were the females standing in front of her and the one to the left.

One of the girls had a short haircut that was dark, and wearing sunglasses.  She looks very serious and kind of has a resting bitch face.  But that doesn't mean she's mean, she could be work-orientated.

The other to put it quite frankly, scared the crap out of Riko.  The female stood, with her back straight, her hands in front of her folded.  She had long dark hair, and side bangs.  However it was her smile that was off-putting, it was eerie.  Bad vibessss.

They're all wearing swimsuits...oh right. I am assuming this is the beach.

"Good morning." The girl with long dark hair and a creepy smile spoke calmly.
Please stop looking at me like that.

The door to her left opened and a man walked in with his head held high.

Are you the leader?

The male with shoulder length hair walked proudly over to the back of her chair to lean on it.

Please get away.

She was willing to fall flat on her face if it meant getting away from him.

"Welcome to the Beach, the utopia." He stuck his hand in the air, keeping his other one on the chair, "This is the answer."

He snapped, and the giant movable door slid to the left; to reveal

Oh of course it's a giant wall of cards. Some are crossed out...are those the ones they have?

"I'll tell you the truth. There's only one way to end this hellish nightmare."

"To collect all the cards?" Riko spoke up trying to keep her face blank as multiple questions flew around her head.