𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

thank you @FreeTeaGiver for all the kind comments

NOT EDITED

PLEASE DO NOT BE A SILENT READER, AS COMMENTS AND VOTES MOTIVATE ME

this is a filler chapter so it's shorter
:-)

REMAINDING VISA: 3 DAYS

•♥️•

"Why do you talk so formally?  C'mon, let loose!"  Midari spun the protagonist around as she chanted "let loose" over and over.

The brunette trying to rip the taller girls hands off of her.  Don't.  Touch. Me.

She truly didn't know why being touched made her feel so nasty.

"It makes me feel superior."  Riko shrugged and took the brunette's hands off of her before taking a few steps backward, doing a 180 and walking away with her hands in her pockets. 

I don't even talk that formally.

"Hey, Wait!"  Yumi called out.

"What are you doing?" Midari whispered curiously, Yumi slapped her thin arm with her manicured hand.

"Let's ask her to join us!" They are both whispering now.

Only they sucked at whispering and were practically yelling at Riko.

Said brunette stood there (🧍) waiting for the girls to finish their conversation. She started to look around and saw the white-hoodie boy leaving the premises. Riko felt her face start to heat up but she wasn't sure as to why.

Suddenly everything went silent. The girls had finished their conversation. Riko immediately turned to look at them.

"We have decided!" Midari spread her arms open like an eagle, "We want you to join us!"

"No." Riko's eyebrows furrowed.

"There was no hesitation, " Midari faked a cry on Yumi's shoulder.

"Why not?" Yumi asked tilting her head.

"I do not wish to get attached, apparently people are dying, and it's normal."

I don't see what I can gain from this. Yumi seems very self centered while Midari seems to only care for Yumi.  But I've also seen how you treat people out if the duo, the elderly woman is an example.

"Please...we can give you food!"

"And shelter!"

"Oh yeah shelter too!"

"I can get those on my own.  My answer is still no." Riko deadpanned looking at the two.

"We'll beg!"

"On our knees!"  Midari added.

"On our knees?!" Yumi questioned.

What the hell?!