𝖀𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓

NOT EDITED

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER, YALL MAKE MY DAY WHEN YOU COMMENT

An update 😱
From me? 😱

VISA COUNT: 3 DAYS

•❤️•

TW: Suicide/Sewer Slide.

Two weeks had passed before she knew it.
Each day, extremely similar to the one before it.

Riko would wake up(in either hers or Chishiya's bed), go to look outside.  Chat with a few people, play a game(or not), chat with a few people to get on their good sides, and then go to her room. Alone or with Chishiya.

Riko remembered the games from last night.

It was fairly simple, they had to choose the correct door.  However if the wrong one was chosen, the person inside of the tiny room's death would get more brutal the longer it took.

The brunette thought about how she had to sacrifice another member of the beach for her success.

Riko went up to the shaking girl, who was cradling her hands to her chest.

"What do you want to live for?" Riko questioned her, putting both of her hands on the girl's shoulder and rubbing them gently with her thumbs.

"M-My brother! He's sick and in the hospital currently!" The anxious girl stammered out, her eyes darting to all the dead bodies in rooms in front of her.

"What's his favorite color?"

"Green!" She had begun to calm down.

"Really?" The girl nodded to confirm, "Well maybe you should go through the green door...just to honor him."

The doors left were green and red.

"I'm not sure... there are only two doors left!"

"So there is a 50% chance it's the correct door. But if you think about it, you're probably going to get the correct one; but choose with your heart."  The innocent girl didn't realize Riko was slowly walking them towards the door.

I don't remember green having any relation to survival, so that shouldn't be the door.
But I will encourage you.

The girl sat silent for a moment but began to slowly inch towards the green door.

There's a time limit so I would suggest you go faster.

When the nervous girl finally opened the door and walked through, she waited a moment.
Nothing happened.

"Y-You were right!"

"You doubted me?" Riko maintained her neutral expression, still unsure of the outcome.

I said probably.