𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖅𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑

NOT EDITED

@sm0lb00bs
you're really funny, thanks for so many comments

This is a short chapter that has no relevance to the storyline, just felt like writing something for my birthday.
Which is today.
So,

PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER
YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS GIVE ME THE WILL THE LIVE

I hope you enjoy :-)

•^•

"Dammit- fuck me..." Riko spoke to herself as she dropped a thick book on her foot.

"Right now?  But we're in public." Chishiya smirked as he spoke from his leaning position on the bookshelf; watching her try to choose a book.

"You-" Riko sighed and shook her head, crouching down to get the book.  Once she had the thick hard covered book she stood up and lightly smacked the top of his head with it. 

Chishiya widened his eyes and grabbed her wrist.  He turned extremely slowly to meet her eyes, and the two slightly leaned in.

"Hey guys do-" Kurayami came almost running around the corner, however, once he saw the situation he started running backward letting out a high-pitched, "Bye guys!"

Riko laughed at the boys awkward timing while Chishiya let out a small chuckle. "He ruined our moment," Chishiya whined with a straight face. Riko looked at him and gave him a quick peck before motioning for him to follow her.

"Let's go see what he wanted." Riko walked around for a bit before spotting the tall man who was watching cars.

"Oh hi, guys!" Kurayami smiled at them before realizing that they wanted him to explain what he was going to say.

"Oh- Me and Asano wanted to know if you guys wanted to come over tonight." 

Asano was Kurayami's roommate.  Riko wasn't sure how the two met but she really liked the purple-haired girl.

A small smile came to her face when she thought about the sparky girl.  "I have a shift at the hospital tonight." Chishiya shook his head, signifying that he couldn't go.

"I can go though," Riko spoke.

"I'll try to find someone to cover my shift," Chishiya spoke quickly after.  Riko let out a quick laugh at his quick change of mind.

•^•

Currently, Chishiya was at work because he couldn't get out of his shift, so Riko was sitting with Asano, Kuina, and Kurayami. Arisu was supposed to come with his not-girlfriend Usagi, but they were late. 

Asano wrapped her arm around Riko's shoulders. They were in green foldable chairs in the living room.  The brunette leaned her face against her shoulder and groaned.  Riko tried to find a comfortable spot but couldn't seem to.

"Life huh?" Asano laughed at her struggling. 

"Life." Riko nodded and sunk into her chair.