𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊

italics are riko's thoughts

NOT EDITED

PLEASE DO NOT BE A SILENT READER, COMMENTS AND VOTES MOTIVATE ME

I'm not the best at making games so I apologize as this one is boring and simple, also quite easy.

I promise it gets more interesting :-)

Please let me know if you find any mistakes

•♥️•

People watching was something that Riko enjoyed a lot. Maybe it was the interest in psychology driving it.

On days she was free from interning she would stay inside with her dog and watch the people walk outside her house.

Currently Riko was napping; she had a long day at work and decided that she didn't want to deal with it.

When Riko woke up she prepared a sandwich for herself and went to her window to begin watching the civilians go on about their day.

However there wasn't a civilian in sight. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around more, it was only about 3pm so there should be people.

Since it was her only source of entertainment she decided to look around for her dog.

"Miko!" Riko called out, her voice raspy and deep.

"Miko? Miko...uh..dog?" Riko spent about 25 minutes looking around for the tiny dog. She did an arrangement of things, she shook the treats, played with squeaky toys, etc.

However there was nothing, not even a peep.

Riko decided to give up and go get fresh air outside.  The brunette changed into a sweatshirt, dark jeans and bringing along a knife for protection. 

Not that she lived in a dangerous area, she just wanted to be prepared in case.

It was getting darker as she stepped outside. Yet again. Not a person in sight.

Riko started to get anxious as she looked around, she pulled out her phone.

Why won't it turn on? Last time I checked it was at 98%

Riko had ran around looking for life until it was darker.

Screw it I'm going back to the grocery store.

Riko walked to the nearest one and once inside, waltzed over carefully to the area with water to grab a bottle. Then she went to look at the chip aisle. Grabbing a few bags to snack on while she continued to walk out of the store.

A few minutes later.

There was a loud noise and she looked around to find out where it was coming from.

Fireworks

She started to walk towards them cautiously.  She didn't know why the area was the only visible place with electricity.