Chapter 17 : Summoning

It has been many years since the day sakura was saved from zouken, she lived in the emiya house happily along with her senpai.

Shirou on the other hand was happy to get along with everyone, they were all  caring and he made time for all of them, illya herself was now 19 years old and has grown into a very beutiful woman and has joined his harem, she looked alot like her mother.

Today, everyone except lorelei who was doing her job in the clocktower was seated and eating, lorelei phoned them that she would be back later today.

Aoka : so what are we doing today ?

Shirou : well I think ouch...
Feeling a burning sensation on his arm.

Illya : what is the matter sh.. ouch..
Feeling the same as shirou.

Looking at his hand, shirou saw a set of command seals on him and so did illya and sakura.

Ciel : ok what is going on ?

Sella : seems illya and shirou and sakura are going to participate in the holy grail.

Arcueid : but didn't kiritsuga say it was corrupted.

Liz : yes he did.

Illya : so we destroy it.

Aoka : better that way, that thing is too dangerous.

Arcueid : so shirou who will you summon ?

Shirou : I will leave it to luck. Not like I need a servant to defend myself.

Ciel : true, what about you illya, sakura ?

Illya : I will leave it to luck as well.
With sakura nodding as well.

Aoka : I would say you are idiots but with me, shirou and arcueid there is nothing to fear.

Ciel : why don't we summon now and get this over with ?

Shirou : after eating.

The group finished eating then went to the shed where a magic circle was drawn.

Aoka : illya you go first.

Illya :

For the elements, silver and iron.

For the foundation, stone and the Archduke of Contracts.

For the ancestor, my great master, Schweinorg.

Close the gates fo the cardinal directions.

Come forth from the Crown, and follow the forked road leading to the Kingdom.

Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill.

Repeat five times.